Newshub

I wonder how many rehearsals they needed to do before that show?

You’d have to assume so given the subtitling. You couldn’t genuinely pull that off in one go live.

1 Like

There are a few continuity errors with mugs and papers.

Then a few shots later:

It is now not “The Project” branded.

3 Likes

No Prime News, today.

2 Likes

Mike McRoberts and Amanda Gillies presenting AM this morning.

Edit: Looks like McRoberts is busy with his shifts today, on duty for the main 6pm bulletin.

10 Likes

Because Prime showed Tamini Jamison trophy Netball which NZ vs Jamaica played

No, the game was cancelled. But seemingly
resources hadn’t been allocated to Prime News for Sunday due to the game so no bulletin was produced.

6 Likes

They’re presenting again this morning. I know Melissa is in London. Huge improvement over Ryan Bridge. Mike adds a lot more gravitas than Matt McLean on Breakfast.

4 Likes

Mike is surprisingly good on AM - I’ve never thought he would have the personality for breakfast tv

3 Likes

Patrick Gower has apologised after dropping F-bomb during Adern’s interview before the state funeral on Monday evening.

4 Likes

Oriini Kaipara and Michael Morrah hosting Live at 6 today.

6 Likes

A source who works with Warner Bros. Discovery told the Herald that they believed 80-100 people were notified of the proposed changes, which would lead to the loss of some roles.

Discovery wouldn’t provide the exact number of roles that would be restructured, but the Herald understands the number to be around 10.

2 Likes
4 Likes

As the “Official Broadcaster” no less! What on earth were TVNZ doing this week?

5 Likes

No idea, still looking for presenters and news boss I think haha. 1News fast loosing track!

I would say it’s not a major. The death ended with her funeral. The national memorial service is a waste of time and resource.

2 Likes

Losing track? They still out rate Newshub every night.

1 Like

It’s more or less a symbolic gesture now than anything properly meaningful. Though major or not this is a bit of a win for Three.

2 Likes

Didn’t they do another service or similar a couple of years back instead of TVNZ? My memory is deserting me, but I’m sure they have done something before like this.

Ryan Bridge is anchoring AM solo on this public holiday morning, albeit with a bit of support from Nicky Styris who is reading news and did AM Early

5 Likes

Bernadine has been in Hawaii over the weekend, not sure when she will return