News Breakfast

The temporary set/studio

6 Likes

Goodness that couch has seen better days.

1 Like

Looks like they have taped mic packs to the back when needed so they dont have to run wires all over the guest

1 Like

Weekend Breakfast:

Kathryn Robinson will be co-hosting with Josh Szeps this weekend.

1 Like

I reckon Kath should be the co-host of Weekend Breakfast, would be good if Josh was a little more consistent with being there as it always seems like someone is there filling in a lot of the time.

3 Likes

Any update on the new set?

27 Jan.

11 Likes

Michael and Lisa are returning on Monday 27 January.

3 Likes

I heard they had to do some flooring adjustments as they never correctly fixed the not totally flat floor when they opened the news room, whereas the main studio did undergo those repairs earlier.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Monday 20 January to Friday 24 January-

Paul Kennedy hosting with Madeleine Morris with Nate presenting weather and Clint Thomas presenting sport this week.

3 Likes

6 Likes

It means Clint has to fly from Perth (where he is based) to Melbourne to join the team.

2 Likes

Wow. They are doing the show in the Foyer. No wonder why the floor looks quite nice.

3 Likes

The main news studio is to the right of the pic as you enter.

New set is set to launch next week.

7 Likes

Looks like Josh Szeps is out on Weekend Breakfast; Fauziah Ibrahim and Johanna Nicholson to host this year.

4 Likes

I could tell this was going to happen, no surprise at all.

1 Like

The weekend edition is like watching paint dry…

This is quite significant:

Number 1 in Sydney with the two channel combined results.

1 Like

Josh Szeps will be hosting Weekend Breakfast with Fauziah Ibrahim this weekend,it seems it will be his last weekend on Weekend Breakfast.
Johanna Nicholson returns on Saturday 1 February to host with Fauziah this year.

1 Like