News Breakfast

New Promo:

So much personality in this promo- which is a nice surprise.

9 Likes

5 Likes

They’ve had the couch since the start yes?

Monday 19 August -

Lisa’s first day and Michael gave her a warm welcome at the start of the show.

5 Likes
5 Likes

And a weak start for Lisa Millar- less than 150,000 combined viewers. It was the news channel that had the really low results, pulling them well below last week.

And they couldn’t beat Today nationally last Friday. Combined figures. Even with the much hyped farewell to Virginia show.

Richard Davies is co-hosting Weekend Breakfast with Johanna Nicholson again this weekend.

2 Likes

Thursday 29 August-

Paul Kennedy will be co-hosting with Lisa and Georgie Tunny presenting sport.

EDIT-
Michael will be in Albury for the State Funeral for Tim Fischer he is MC for the funeral,live crosses to him on News Breakfast tomorrow morning.

3 Likes
1 Like

Thursday 29 August-

2 Likes

Richard Davies co-hosting Weekend Breakfast with Johanna Nicholson again this weekend.

2 Likes

Next week-

Georgie Tunny will be presenting sport for the next 5 weeks while Paul Kennedy is on holidays.

2 Likes

Kathryn Robinson co-hosting Weekend Breakfast with Johanna Nicholson this weekend.

1 Like

Josh Szeps is returning to Weekend Breakfast this weekend.

1 Like
1 Like

I’m only sad because no one makes raspberry pistachio layer cakes near me and I burn kitchens down!

Stop burning the kitchens down and maybe somewhere will bake it for you :laughing:

4 Likes

Madeleine Morris has been a fill in presenter and co-host since 2015 and has had some stints as fill in Finance presenter over the years.l would say she will be also used as Lisa’s regular fill in similar to what former Finance presenter Del Irani use to do.

4 Likes
6 Likes