News Breakfast

is that Bridget Duclos doing the sports news?

Can I just say that Del is a revelation as co-host. She has always been a great, articulate business presenter but she has real depth and cut through as main host. A worthy deputy to Virginia and now a rising star. Poachable.

1 Like

[quote=“JosShoulderPads, post:18, topic:230, full:true”]
Can I just say that Del is a revelation as co-host. She has always been a great, articulate business presenter but she has real depth and cut through as main host. A worthy deputy to Virginia and now a rising star. Poachable.
[/quote] Noticed Del is co-hosting again this week despite her saying Virginia is back and she will return to Finance. I don’t mind her, IMO she is a really good business and finance presenter, but I have always liked Bev O’Connor in the hosting role.

Virginia returned this morning and Michael will return from holidays next week.

1 Like

Special broadcast on Thursday.

Information on broadcast can also be viewed here on Media Spy

http://forums.mediaspy.org/t/abc-news-24/224/34?u=tv.cynic

1 Like

Del Irani co-hosted with Michael this morning.

Virginia away this morning so Del Irani was co-hosting.

Wednesday (04.05.16): Michael and Virginia live from Parliament House this AM due to the budget.

1 Like

Technical Difficulties separate hosts Michael and Virginia.

From Sydney studios

Wednesday (11.05.16): Michael and Del Irani co-hosting with Virginia in Melbourne.
Thursday (12.05.16): Paul Kennedy and Del Irani co-hosting.

Friday 10th June-
Paul Kennedy is co-hosting with Virginia

When ‘ABC News Breakfast’ moves into its new studio, towards the end of the year (or early 2017), Im predicting we’ll see a new set and look. Larger, more versatile, with an open viewing platform for the public to view.

[quote=“BJT2, post:29, topic:230, full:true”]
When ‘ABC News Breakfast’ moves into its new studio, towards the end of the year (or early 2017), Im predicting we’ll see a new set and look. Larger, more versatile, with an open viewing platform for the public to view.
[/quote] Is the entire ABC News Victoria production relocating or just News Breakfast?

From my understanding, all news programs will be relocated to the ground level. The studio will be more than twice the size, compared to the current one.

2 Likes

Kumi Taguchi is co-hosting with Michael this Monday.

1 Like

Kumi is co-hosting this week.

1 Like

[quote=“Salty, post:33, topic:230”]
Kumi is co-hosting this week.
[/quote] Yeah sorry about that mate, I meant to come back and edit it. BTW, Michael will be on assignment tomorrow (Thursday) before broadcasting live from Townsville on Friday.

1 Like

A special edition of News Breakfast will be airing tomorrow (Sat. 02.07.16) for the federal election. Hosted by Virginia Trioli and Michael Rowland from 6am-10am.

1 Like

As of Monday July 4, for a month, News Breakfast will be broadcasting from ABC Sydney ahead of the set demolition for their Victorian studios.