News Breakfast

Wow. They are doing the show in the Foyer. No wonder why the floor looks quite nice.

3 Likes

The main news studio is to the right of the pic as you enter.

New set is set to launch next week.

7 Likes

Looks like Josh Szeps is out on Weekend Breakfast; Fauziah Ibrahim and Johanna Nicholson to host this year.

4 Likes

I could tell this was going to happen, no surprise at all.

1 Like

The weekend edition is like watching paint dry…

This is quite significant:

Number 1 in Sydney with the two channel combined results.

1 Like

Josh Szeps will be hosting Weekend Breakfast with Fauziah Ibrahim this weekend,it seems it will be his last weekend on Weekend Breakfast.
Johanna Nicholson returns on Saturday 1 February to host with Fauziah this year.

1 Like

I’m hearing that the new set won’t be ready before next month.

1 Like

News Breakfast came from makeshift set in Foyer.

1 Like

Josh will be making occasional appearances on Weekend Breakfast when a fill in host is required.

2 Likes

Monday 3 February to Wednesday 5 February-Screenshot_20200203-063408~2

Monday 3 February & Tuesday 4 February-

Kirsten Diprose is presenting weather.

4 Likes

Where’s the new set? :alarm_clock:

2 Likes

They are launching individual programs separately.

I would say News and Breakfast will have access to the studio this week to rehearse etc. Insiders most likely did this last week.

Of course we’ll just have to wait and see what happens, but you’d think the ABC would want News Breakfast and the Victorian 7pm news to be in their new set next week for the start of the 2020 ratings year?

Mind you, I’m kind of surprise it hasn’t launched already - usually the networks try and do the major “Start of Year” On-Air Presentation changes to news/current affairs programs a couple of weeks before the start of ratings so any minor tweaks/refining can be done and viewers have enough time to get used to the new look!

1 Like

Screenshot_20200205-171103~2

Thursday 6 February & Friday 7 February-

Catherine Murphy is presenting sport.

3 Likes

Sneak peek at the new set, as Michael and Lisa shoot a new promo:

As was mentioned in the Insiders thread, it looks like they are sharing sets and it looks great. Also, a new couch for the first time in 12 years!

7 Likes

You’d think we’ll most likely see the new set on-air from Monday?

2 Likes

Judging by that post you’d think they would have a new background for screens… apparently not. Will have to wait and see what they reveal

2 Likes

I really hope we see a new background.

2 Likes
11 Likes