New Zealand TV

Yeah I saw a L&F episode a couple of weeks back on Choice was one of the top 10 highest rating NZ On Air shows for that week… 35,000 viewers, pretty sure it was still higher than Newshub Nation

3 Likes

ESPN really needs to launch a 3rd channel - 2 channels just isn’t enough these days to properly accommodate all the rights they have

Can we also get ESPNews while we’re at it as well? Sky Sports News was launched at a bad time and we haven’t seen it since.

1 Like

Quite surprising that Bravo had a good night on Wednesday despite the show being a repeat. The 9.30 hour on FTA must be dead.

1 Like

9:30 on FTA is dead. I can only think of one programme I watch each week at that timeslot (there’s another I watch on +1, so that doesn’t really count).

I just find so little worth watching these days, I just don’t watch… just as well there’s plenty to do in the shed!

1 Like

TVNZ 2 to air Friends reunion special Thursday 27th May at 7pm, in place of Shortland Street.

3 Likes

Shortland St at 8:30 which is interesting!

Should do good numbers for TVNZ

4 Likes

More info:

https://www.screenscribe.net/turns-out-tvnz-2-will-screen-the-friends-reunion/

1 Like

Good pickup for TVNZ. Definitely right to be on TVNZ2 considering it’s always been the ‘home’ of the show over here.

5 Likes

Looks like New Zealand is the only country in the world to show Friends: the Reunion on FTA.

1 Like

The Block NZ is back for 2021 after been postponed due to COIVD. Meet the teams:

1 Like

Is this one of those rare times when Australia get an episode BEFORE New Zealand or is it a mistake as Yourtv’s site has Shortland Street remaining at 5.45pm (7.45pm NZ time ) on the 27th on SBS Viceland.

1 Like

Seems like ThreeNow is getting a new logo

5 Likes

Possible rebrand tonight? :thinking:

It’s only for three now to my understanding. The three now brand will get equal airtime as the three brand.

What does that mean? Shows advertised as on Three and Three now etc?

It’ll be on TVNZ on demand at 7pm as per usual before the broadcast screening.

1 Like

They need a new name for ThreeNow that unites all there TV brands. Anyone got any names?

Discovery Plus.

5 Likes