New Zealand TV

Change to +HR=E’s m=nu graphic today. From this:

to…

2 Likes

Speaking of Three, i’ve Heard the Channel are doing a Comedy Pilot Week from September 23, Something similar to what Network Ten did a Couple of Weeks ago when they debut Eight new shows in one week.

4 Likes

When I saw it, I thought their graphics had cocked up… is it really supposed to be like that? eep.

There’s no real singular news thread I can put this in so in here it goes. I remember a special edition of Breakfast in the morning of September 11 (12th NZT) but don’t really know much more about TV1’s Coverage from that

Gogglebox New Zealand has launched across the pond

2 Likes

Three’s comedy pilot week started tonight

3 Likes

Jono and Ben announced tonight that their show on Three isn’t returning next year. Does that mean it was axed?

That show was appointment viewing for my family and I. I thought they had been scoring good ratings too?

1 Like

According to the Herald, the ratings had been falling this season.

In my opinion, it was at its best at 10 (Jono And Ben at Ten), the earlier timeslot was a bit too safe but I can see why it was moved there.

According to the Herald, the ratings had been falling this season.

In my opinion, it was at its best at 10 (Jono And Ben at Ten), the earlier timeslot was a bit too safe but I can see why it was moved there.

How does 61,000 sit in the NZ ratings in terms of performance?

The Block NZ finale rated 245,000 at 7:30 in 25-54 a few weeks back on a Sunday.

What’s with these stupid new tv2 idents

I guess to promote the content. didn’t they just have TVNZ Showcase?
I have to admit, the logos seem more ugly than usual!

Yea it sort of ruins the brand imo and the music on the Shortland street ident I seen… ughhh lol

Prime NZ’s 20th anniversary kinda slipped by without any fanfare…

primenz

Here’s something butt-ugly I made to celebrate! Hooray!

5 Likes

Fits right in… all their logos have been foul.

Also matches their parent company, Sky NZ’s logo isn’t going to win any design awards.

3 Likes

I know I’ve said it before but I’d love to see a revival of Eating Media Lunch. Just a shame today’s generation find everything offensive.

1 Like

Satire… can’t remember what that was exactly. I’m pretty sure it used to be on TV in NZ.

Doubt you’ll see EML again, but hey, you never know.

Mediaworks will unveil its 2019 TV & Radio lineup at media event tomorrow afternoon. Any guesses as to what will be revealed?

Jono & Ben’s Comeback Special

Melody Rules reboot

Bridge’s on Bridges (presented by John Bridges, an expansion of the Ice TV classic)

Snatch my Booty reboot (to lead into the 6pm news)

and seven minute ad-breaks

1 Like