New Zealand Radio

I can’t recall :joy:

I think originally Storme was going to do drive but then changed to breakfast w Fame and Tegan? Nights host Randy off to drive

1 Like

Weird having breakfast hosts
Doing shows till 1200

@theGradyConnell With Miles Davis doing Sunday sport is Mark Peard returning to producing duties for Leah and Mark? He is on the show today but didn’t hear if he was back full time.

not sure I’m sorry

1 Like

https://twitter.com/radionz/status/1615801216222564371?s=46&t=clds0HTg6r-RBNLm22PElQ

4 Likes

That is a good score for RNZ. It’ll be an interesting dynamic in the morning. A big loss for Newshub/Discovery

5 Likes

Nate Rarere will read sport in the morning after hosting First Up

1 Like

Ingrid will be good
A loss for newshub

Definitely agree she’s a big loss for Newshub. Not 100% sure about this appointment though as we’ll need to see her interviewing skills. Ingrid has huge shoes to fill from Suisie. Her and the substitute presenters (Guyon, Kim and Mani) have all been fantastic hosts, in my opinion.

The Newshub exodus continues!

Have to say when @OnAir said a TV face, I could only think of faces that would appease Willie Jackson!

I always said Ingrid should never have been moved on from AM when Paul Henry finished up. Sharp as a tack and quick witted… GREAT choice for MR

5 Likes

I have a question for you to ask. Since Ingrid Hipkiss is leaving Newshub to join RNZ’s Morning Report, who’s going to front Newshub Late?

Michael morrah or the girl who did the 430 news
Maybe

The exact replacement will be announced by Newshub, through Warner Bros. Discovery NZ, in due course.

Magic seems to have dialed back on the 80’s stuff over the past week or so? Maybe they took the feedback on board?

Hey - what happened to Meg and Ella (who used to co-host The Late Late Show on ZM from 10pm until midnight)? And ZM’s 10pm-12am slot?

I mean, ZM’s Late Show runs from 7-10pm.

Thanks, @Korero. Can I ask, following The Late Show with Cam Mansel (7-10pm), does the current 10pm-12am slot on ZM contain non-stop music without hosts or is there an extension of Cam’s Late Show (after 10pm)?

1 Like

Replaced with… no one, a listen in now confirms continuous music, no branding of the late show just generic station ID’s including top of the hour.

No doubt voice-tracked as Lee is still doing News in the afternoon.

The new trend
Cut back on on air staff…