New Logo Voting

Because there’s no reason for people to be outraged at the launch, unlike when it happens on TV haha :joy::joy:

Congrats @Zacgb it looks awesome!!

2 Likes

Nice look on your MAc OS X software screen! :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Love the new design, but why isn’t there a breakfast show to go along with it? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m indignant that a service for which I pay no money for is not being run exactly the way I imagine it should be run!

3 Likes

Not a fan, doesn’t fit as an Android app icon 100%
Screenshot_20200127_124707

I do feel the icon can be adjusted?

We applied a fix yesterday

1 Like

Will you be updating the icons on the side too eventually? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Get a proper phone

4 Likes

yes

2 Likes

It’s as proper a phone as one should get. A Huawei Mate 20 Pro.

Hope you like being listened in on

As if Apple aren’t spying on iPhones on behalf of the American government.

I know this is a minor thing, but is it possible to change the site icon to be the radio signals from the new logo.

The current icon, which is just a shrunken down version of the main logo, doesn’t look great as an icon.

Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 00.12.24

4 Likes

I agree. It’s tiny and can’t be easily identified. It gets lost amongst all the other apps.

The symbol in white, on a coloured background could be good.

1 Like

I’ve made a change - lets see how that goes (it might take a little bit of time to filter through)

5 Likes

Another tiny request - the new icon looks good, except its black and if you have a black browser it gets lost…
Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 5.49.03 pm
Perhaps a white outline on it? Or maybe this can be a place where the orange is used?

1 Like

8 Likes

And that was only half!

1 Like

I got the radio signal as the site icon on my Firefox browser this evening and it looks pretty good.

looks good on my firefox!

1 Like