New Formats

And this completely reaffirms my thoughts, in the strongest way possible. :laughing:

I wonder where this will appear.

[quote]SHARINA STAR REALITY SHOW LIVE!

Sharina Star is Filming 3 live episodes of her exciting new reality show at Ettalong Diggers Club beachfront resort club April 22nd night

The show consists of Tarot, Jewellery Numerology and Psychic messages with live audience readings for over 2. Hours sure to delight with brand new concept .

Take 5 Team will be there with Kate Kirsten Ed giving $50 cash and a free reading if you want to go in magazine on the night optional

The show will consist of non stop live readings all night with 3 shows

There will be a psychic mini fair on board as well with Rosie from EMBRACE Westfield Miranda Fair as special quests before and after .

Everyone will be greeted with a Free Magazine and also have the opportunity to meet Kate Take 5 and tell your stories of love rats psychic experiences pet stories weight loss etc whatever and win up to $ 2000 in mag.

With relationship shows all the rage, I wonder if a return to the dating gameshow genre would work somewhere?

1 Like

SUPERWOG LEAP FROM SKETCHES TO A TV PILOT

When Superwog’s Theo and Nathan Saidden first started filming and uploading videos to their YouTube channel some eight years ago, they saw the platform as a potential jumping off point to a filmmaking career.

But it’s become much more than that.

“I feel like eyeballs are all online now,” Saidden says.

“I don’t really see it as a jumping-off point anymore. I feel like it will always be there even if we get something else.”

That something else could be a TV series – a natural next step for the brothers after they uploaded their first TV-length episode to YouTube on 16 July, 2017 and it became the top trending video in Australia (and was still #1 five days later).

Watch the Superwog TV Pilot here >

Superwog Series Pilot

2 Likes

Yes, great news for Superwog. It goes to show that Australia can produce great quality sitcoms. The new Kath & Kim I think.

I was going to post about it last week but didn’t know where to haha. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if SBS or Ten picked it up. Even Nine may give it a crack.

I believe Screen Australia and YouTube both assisted with production.

Hopefully it signals more original Australian sitcoms.

Nine could have a wog night with Superwog and here come the habibs :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Australian version coming soon to a TV near you? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

https://www.itv.com/hub/bromans/2a5065a0001

Heard this discussed on radio this morning.

Freemantle have obtained the rights to Supermarket Sweep and are promoting the format at this year’s Mipcom. There was an Australian version.

The latest take on Married at First Sight

Eight strangers are brought together by an expert matchmaker for a 30-day, cross-country journey. It’s a test of endurance, stamina, and compatibility to reach their final destination: the altar.

“New” format from Simon Cowell

The Greatest Dancer comes to BBC One

how fucking repetitive is his shit.

Not exactly a new format worldwide but there seems to be casting going on for a Judge Judy style show here in Australia with a “really well known celebrity” as a judge.

I wonder which network is going with this?

1 Like

Rumour is Ten with Judge Kyle.

Good luck to them if thats true. Can’t see anyone wanting to watch a show fronted by him.

4 Likes

Judge Judy is all class… Kyle is not. The show will flop.

Wasn’t Gina Liano supposedly supposed to be doing a show like like a year or 2 ago?

Here’s the thing a pilot was made back in 2014, and according to Gina they were all positive, and even Foxtel was in on it too.

Well at least, Gina I believe is someone who knows the law I believe, on the other hand has Kyle? I don’t think so!

This looks great! Would watch. 10/10

1 Like

Wonder which network this is for?

Sounds like the type of crap that Seven will try.

2 Likes