Paramount Australia & New Zealand

Steve is a bit of a fruitloop but he made some valid points.

1 Like

Twitter is as valid a place to make criticisms as any other. I pretty much agree with Steve and understand why one would rant, considering how much talent and opportunities have been lost or squandered over the years. The likes of Helen Kapalos and Ron Wilson brought something to Ten which can’t easily be replaced and yet they were shown the door because of poor vision by management.

3 Likes

The past is in the past…move on people!

2 Likes

Twitter is for 140/now 280 character summations. Not for flooding timelines with a long thread of tweets.

11 Likes

Although look on the bright side… The rant could have been twice as many tweets if the character limits were that of old

1 Like

that’s the new normal now that Twitter have added threaded content…

1 Like

Yep. Does my head in.

1 Like

I don’t like it either… I don’t use it.

CBS10 is pretty idioitic. He obviously has no clue.

2 Likes

Agree. He loses all credibility and people struggle to take him seriously with rubbish like that.

Email signature from Ten

8 Likes

Wish they used the glossy variants of the One and Eleven logos.

2 Likes

No matter how many times they modify it, Ten’s logo is still a product of the 90’s.

1 Like

They really need some consistency. Go all out on the glossy, or all 2D/flat, not a bit of both

4 Likes

wait for it.

9 Likes

They should make the ‘10’ they introduced in 2014 the main logo.

Although I agree, even just having a consistent logo design between Ten and Ten HD (for the very rare instances that one is used on-screen) would be great.

I think that one wasn’t made the main logo because the “0” was a bit too thick to work in small sizes.

1 Like

Flat look like Ten Daily???

1 Like

Maybe Ten will be going black like abc??

1 Like

I was actually thinking about that earlier in the day… :thinking: If they did return to a solid coloured logo, the colour they’ve used for “daily” in the tendaily logo could work well for a Network relaunch in my opinion, and the presentation style and fonts also used for tendaily could also work well for the next relaunch of the News Service down the road.