Network Ten and Paramount+ Football coverage

Does anyone know what time 10 finished their coverage this morning?

Thank you.

1 Like

About 7:35am I think.

2 Likes

We had a good crowd at the A-league GF a few weeks ago

1 Like

4 Likes

AFC U23 Asian Cup Finals. Live And Exclusive On Paramount+.

The stars of the future will be showcasing their skills as the AFC U23 Asian Cup Finals get underway exclusive to Paramount+.

Following the Socceroos thrilling win to secure their spot in FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, Australia’s Olyroos will be putting their best foot forward as they look to impress and show their worth for a spot in the Socceroos World Cup team later this year, when they take on Saudi Arabia in the AFC U23 Asian Cup Semi Final tonight live from 10.50pm AEST on Paramount+.

If they make it to the Final, they’ll face either Uzbekistan or Japan, who battle it out in the second Semi Final tomorrow morning live from 1.50am AEST on Paramount+.

AFC U23 Asian Cup – live and exclusive on Paramount+:

Wednesday, 15 June: Semi Final 1 Australia v Saudi Arabia live from 10.50pm AEST

Thursday, 16 June: Semi Final 2 Uzbekistan v Japan live from 1.50am AEST

Saturday, 18 June: 3rd Place Play Off live from 10.50pm AEST

Sunday, 19 June: Final live from 10.50pm AEST

NB: Match fixtures subject to change.

1 Like

Uzbekistan will face Saudi Arabia in the U23 Asian Cup on Sunday after winning their respective semi-finals.

Australia will play Japan in the third-place match tonight.

2 Likes

Matildas On Show

International Friendlies Against European Heavyweights.
Live And Exclusive On 10, 10 Bold, 10 Play And Paramount+.

The Matildas will be putting their best foot forward in a two-match friendly series against European powerhouses this week, live and exclusive on 10, 10 Bold, 10 Play and Paramount+.

With a number of stars out of action, players will be seizing the opportunity to showcase their skills when they take on the world number seven ranked, Spain, this Sunday live from 5.00am AEST on 10, 10 Play and Paramount+.

Currently ranked number 12, the Matildas will then back it up on Wednesday morning, live from 5.30am AEST on 10 Bold, 10 Play and Paramount+, as they face Portugal in the second friendly.

Missed any of the Matildas’ action and news? Niav Owens, alongside former Canberra United star Grace Gill and commentator Andy Harper, will bring you up to speed with a special Matildas Preview Show on Thursday night, live from 10.30pm AEST on 10 Bold and 10 Play.

Visit 10 Play for all your football fixtures and catch our team of football experts as they present a big week of live football action.

Thursday, 23 June: Matildas Preview Show 10.30pm on 10 Bold and 10 Play
Sunday, 26 June: Spain v Matildas live from 5.00am AEST on 10, 10 Play and Paramount+
Wednesday, 29 June: Portugal v Matildas live from 5.30am AEST on 10 Bold, 10 Play and Paramount+

NB: Match fixtures subject to change.

3 Likes
2 Likes

10 Play will stream the 2022 Australia Cup Round of 32 draw live from Adelaide tomorrow (June 29) at 7.30pm AEST. The draw will be hosted by Tara Rushton with Daniel McBreen and Andy Harper and special guest Tynan Diaz.

UPDATE 30/6: the matchups for Australia Cup Round of 32 are

UPDATE 2 3/7: Macarthur FC will face Mackay and Whitsundays Magpies Crusaders in the Round of 32, after the latter thrashed Edge Hill United 5-0 in the preliminary round in Cairns last night. The 2022 Australia Cup winner will gain an automatic spot in next year’s AFC Cup.

1 Like

The Australian Professional Leagues announced this morning that A-League Women would expand to 11 teams next season with Western United joining the competition. The 2022-23 season will feature 20 rounds beginning on November 18, with the Grand Final scheduled to take place on the weekend of April 29-30 next year, ahead of the FIFA Women’s World Cup beginning July 20. The 20-round season will feature 18 regular-season games per club, with 16 weekend rounds and two midweek rounds.

Central Coast Mariners is set to join ALW in 2023-24 season.

The APL also revealed that the 2022-23 A-League Men season would include a 3-week break for the FIFA World Cup.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I think Liverpool v Manchester United will be shown on 10 Bold in Perth on July 12, so the MasterChef grand final and The Cheap Seats can air on main channel as normal. The match kicks off at 9pm Perth time.

The answer will be in the week’s advance schedule to be released this Sunday.

2 Likes

Watch all of The Winter Festival of Football live across Network 10 and Paramount+

The Winter Festival of Football will feature the very best English Premier League clubs playing across Australia, Thailand, Singapore and America. The Football feast begins on July 12 with a total of 13 matches live across Network 10 and Paramount+.

Winter Festival of Football Fixtures

Date Time (AEST) Event Location Watch
12 Jul 2200-2530, kick off 2300 Liverpool vs Manchester United Bangkok, Thailand Watch on 10, 10 play, and Paramount+
14 Jul 1900-2200, kick off 1945 Leeds United vs Brisbane Roar CBUS Super Stadium, Gold Coast Watch on BOLD, 10 play, and Paramount+
15 Jul 1930-2230, kick off 2005 Manchester United vs Melbourne Victory Melbourne Cricket Ground Watch on 10, 10 play, and Paramount+
15 Jul 2230-2500, kick off 2235 Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Singapore National Stadium Watch on 10, 10 play, and Paramount+
17 Jul 1150-1350, kick off 1200 Chelsea vs Club America Las Vegas, Nevada Watch on Paramount+
17 Jul 1400-1700, kick off 1435 Aston Villa vs Leeds United Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane Watch on 10, 10 play, and Paramount+
19 Jul 1930-2230, kick off 2010 Manchester United vs Crystal Palace Melbourne Cricket Ground Watch on BOLD, 10 play, and Paramount+
20 Jul 1900-2200, kick off 1945 Aston Villa vs Brisbane Roar QCB Stadium, Townsville Watch on BOLD, 10 play, and Paramount+
21 Jul 0920-1120, kick off 0930 Orlando City vs Arsenal Orlando, Florida Watch on Paramount+
21 Jul 0920-1120, kick off 0930 Charlotte FC vs Chelsea Charlotte, North Carolina Watch on Paramount+
22 Jul 1930-2230, kick off 2005 Crystal Palace vs Leeds United Optus Stadium, Perth Watch on BOLD, 10 play, and Paramount+
23 Jul 1900-2200, kick off 1945 Manchester United vs Aston Villa Optus Stadium, Perth Watch on 10, 10 play, and Paramount+
24 Jul 0920-1120, kick off 0930 Arsenal vs Chelsea Orlando, Florida Watch on Paramount+
1 Like

I suppose why not show them if your conglomerate has the rights but how many Aussie fans are hanging out for pre-season EPL fixtures played in America.

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s no different to International Champions Cup, which involved a number of EPL teams and were held from 2013 to 2019. It was shown in Australia on Nine and Fox Sports IIRC.

3 Likes

I am looking forward to the Manchester United games as a Man U fan of over 50 years. The only place they were shown previously was Club TV. I am sure fans of other EPL teams will be happy to see their teams also.

1 Like

Fair enough - I’m a fan of my EPL team, but I can see them play upwards of 50 times in a calendar year in meaningful competitions, rather than meaningless money-making friendlies.

Fair enough, I don’t however see them as meaningless. It’s a chance for, in the case of my team, fans in other countries to see their team. Quite simply I cannot afford to go live so I appreciate seeing the matches on TV. It’s also a chance for Managers to access how their players are going.

2 Likes

Upcoming FTA broadcasts AEST - see guide for market variations.

Tuesday 12 July
10:00 pm Manchester United V Liverpool

Friday 15 July
07:30 pm Manchester United V Melbourne Victory
10:30 pm Liverpool V Crystal Palace

3 Likes