Network Ten and Paramount+ Football coverage

The FA Cup is the not the EPL.

2 Likes

So pretty much Tara and Archie are the new ones announced. I wonder if they will have local reporters too?

1 Like

Itā€™s a no brainer to get Archie involved, heā€™s got great energy and knowledge of the game plus is doing great on Celebrity MasterChef at the moment which Iā€™m sure was part of the motivation to get him on the show to cross promote it to football audiences.

1 Like

@SouthCoastTV called it.

Would EPL come as a package with FA Cup or could the EPL go solo and separate to FA Cup?

3 Likes

EPL rights tenders are seperate from the FA Cup

4 Likes

I was close with some although I assumed they would have more than they ended up having. Although I assume we still might see Natalie Youannidis, Caty Price, Lachy Reid and Jono Williams as sideline reporters?

2 Likes

Yep.

1 Like

Wasnā€™t Mark Rudan confirmed as being apart of the coverage?

Yes, but no. There wasnā€™t an official announcement as far as I can remember.

Olyroos U-23 Asian Cup qualifying games against Indonesia in Tajikistan will be live on 10Bold.

Australia v Indonesia

Dushanbe, Tajikistan

27 October 2021, 11:00pm (AEST)

Live on 10Bold and 10play

Australia v Indonesia

Dushanbe, Tajikistan

30 October 2021, 11:00pm (AEST)

Live on 10Bold and 10play

3 Likes

Would this be the first time (other than the Olympics) that the Olyroos have been on FTA?

4 Likes

Yes. Olyroo qualifiers were exclusive to pay TV

2 Likes
3 Likes

Are we aware of who the play by play callers are for P+

No but as above that Simon Hill said, these will be announced shortly.

1 Like

Commonwealth Bank Matildas V Brazil On Home Soil.

Live And Free This Saturday, 23 October At 7pm AEDT.

Only On 10 And Simulcast On 10 Play. And 10 Bold In Perth

For the first time in almost two years, the Commonwealth Bank Matildas are back on home soil, energised to play in front of their beloved home fans.

After their record-breaking Olympic run, can the green and gold defeat one of footballā€™s greatest power houses, Brazil, in the first game of an exciting two-match friendly series?

Brazil will be itching to get one over Australia - they havenā€™t recorded a victory over the Commonwealth Bank Matildas since 2016. While the Aussies will look to extend their current winning streak over the South American champions.

Catch all the action live and free this Saturday, 23 October from 7.00pm AEDT, kick off at 7.45pm AEDT, on 10 and simulcast on 10 Play. Perth viewers can watch the game live on 10 Bold.

The second match between these friendly foes will be broadcast live and free on Tuesday, 26 October from 7.30pm AEDT, kick off at 8.05pm AEDT, on 10 Bold.

3 Likes

6:30 or 7?

I thought it would have been on Paramount but nonetherless its great to see Young Socceroos on FTA. Hopefully its not a one-off.

1 Like

I know the difference between EPL and FA Cup is.

Speaking of FA Cup, 10 have on their Football section the draw for the first round of the Cup.

Surely they wouldnā€™t promote the stuff that they donā€™t have. Like saying having the World Cup draw live on FTA.

1 Like

I think itā€™s pretty clear if itā€™s on their website especially the draw given itā€™s a non AFC event then it will be on 10/Paramount+/10play

On the back of this, Iā€™d expect a massive bidding war for the Premier League between Stan, Paramount and Optus

4 Likes