Network Ten 2018

And as such it’ll be Iocked until then.

2 Likes

On your marks…

2 Likes

The loss of live F1 coverage (except for the Australian Grand Prix) and 20th Century Fox programming deal is an opportunity for Ten to revamp its 2018 schedule, although it may still remember the big mistake in August 2012 when it launched several new shows on the same week (Being Lara Single, The Shire, Everybody Dance Now). It will be interesting to see how much input CBS will have on Ten’s line-up next year. The ratings failure of The Wrong Girl, Sisters and Wake in Fright means Ten will have to reconsider its drama offering.

With Hugh Riminton presenting updates in Sydney today, Lachlan Kennedy in Brisbane, Candice Wyatt in Melbourne, Kate Freebairn in Adelaide and I assume Rebecca Munro in Perth I think it’s safe to say that all Ten’s main news presenters will be at the upfronts. Hopefully some announcements about News & Current Affairs in 2018?

10 Likes
4 Likes

I know Ten wants to keep it simple, but does it realise that it is using the same hashtag ten2018 as an American Evangelical conference? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Yeah, great photos of the TEN Board Retreat a couple of weeks ago!!

1 Like

They’ve started with a musical featuring Ten personalities, hopefully the video gets released!

A new Celebrity Big Brother?? :smile:

5 Likes
8 Likes

Promising to be brighter, younger and louder.
Good. We don’t need another oldie channel. They should never have gone away from that younger demo.

10 Likes

https://tendaily.com.au/

6 Likes

creepy because it’s too much like the daily bailey

5 Likes

That logo looks nice, hopefully that means a full Network Rebrand in on the cards for next year, looks a bit like a throw back to the 2000s and shortly lived 2012 On-Air Presentation. Already signed up! :+1:

5 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Ten Daily will be available on several brands of TV as well as an app for Fetch, XBox, Telstra TV and Apple TV.

2 Likes

Is this a narrative comedy or a reality commentary one? these same guys from Habibs yeah?