Network Ten 2018

I see Ten have added the Project team (including Lisa) into the 2018 promo rather prominently at the start and end

1 Like

Just saw it. The project team do the classic press of the ten logo at the start, and replace the Winner announcement of Masterchef at the very end

1 Like

I caught some of a new 2018 promo which aired on Ten last night during The Project, it featured some footage of Tahir Bilgic and the co-creator of the show I’m fairly sure. Did you happen to catch or cap any of it @TV.Cynic?

Yes - it was exclusively a comedy promo

12 Likes

The music choice was pretty dull

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: WIN Television

maybe stick someone’s head out of the “a”

This still seems like the most appropriate place for this:

Usual stock responses from her :roll_eyes:

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Show Me The Movie!

3 Likes

2nd half of 2018 showreel for Ten

Nothing that really stands out at all.

Give them a break. They’re investing in new local content, a scripted drama and more of the good stuff that has worked for them. What else can they do in the short term?

3 Likes

I think there is some decent stuff in the back half lineup - the problem though is keeping up with the cadence created by Masterchef… with only 6 weeks left of MC including this week you’d think the adverts would have to start ramping up for the likes of Aus Survivor, Bachelor and the supporting programs around those tentpoles… shows like Playing for Keeps (has it been filmed?), All Aussie Adventures?, Blind Date these are the shows I’d expect to see take over from the gap MC leaves.

2 Likes

Yeah I thought Survivor started straight after Masterchef so surprised we aren’t seeing promos for it and Bachelor. Maybe this week.

Only just started filming.

Survivor should start in August.

Shame… it really should have launched off the back of MC… now it’ll be left to falter at the tail end of the year with no lead-in… unlikely to air before October if it is only just starting to film.

It’s female skewing so suggest they’ll try what they did with Wrong Girl and Sisters (launch it after Bachelorette or Bachelor). This failed.

1 Like