Network 10 2019

I just love reading your comments Jbar :stuck_out_tongue:

:thinking:

10 Likes

While a bit weird that the sample includes Australia, this latest logo for the brand goes back to at least August 2017: http://licensing.endemolshinegroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/1_BB_DESKTOP.jpg

Iā€™d hope for a daily show on 10 Peach and bring the show in line with the US format. Sunday night HOH contest, Monday night Power of Veto, Tuesday night elimination then Friday Night Games.

Bring on more strategy as opposed to the popularity contest that BBAU has been in the past. Would love to see some backdooring, honestly a great alternative in the October to early December period and you can pair it easily with The Bachelorette on Wednesday/Thursday.

I just cannot see it being Big Brother. Too much money spent on a 6 week time frame.

1 Like

The Australian public showed that they donā€™t like that type of format by rejecting Celeb BB US right from the start. I tried watching a few eps but it was nothing but strategy talk which gets extremely boring after a while.

Are you still talking about Big Brother or something else? :stuck_out_tongue:. I think you can find that already on a few websites online!

Could reviving a show like Rockwiz work for Ten?

1 Like

I suspect a show like Rockwiz isnā€™t in the range of 10ā€™s target demographics. Itā€™s a very old-skewing, ABC/SBS style show.

A revival of Spicks and Specks might suit 10 but they already have Show me the Movie that is made by the same team, plus a pleothra of comedy panel shows, so they should steer clear of that genre for the timebeing.

I think it could work if the show incorporated questions about rock music from the '90s, 2000s and the present day. I would love to watch the show, but as someone who was born in the Late '90s, I have absolutely no idea about the majority of the questions asked on Rockwiz. All of the questions are based on rock artists/bands who were popular during the '60s, '70s and '80s.

Instead of just focusing on bands such as 10CC, AC/DC and Men At Work, a revived Rockwiz on Ten could also include questions about Nirvana, Linkin Park, Oasis etc. Give younger viewers an incentive to watch the show.

2 Likes

Younger viewers can get stuffedā€¦ you have all the good things in life; hope, ambition, a futureā€¦ just wait till you hit middle age and all thatā€™s gone and all you have to look forward to is early nights, blood pressure and cholesterol medication and TV! :sunglasses::rofl:

But seriously, you could certainly change he questions, in fact they should just to keep up with demographic creepā€¦ but is the format something younger people want to watchā€¦ an online, digital interactive version would seem more likely to hit the spot.

Now, where are my denturesā€¦

1 Like

Personally I would love Dirty Laundry

To sniff or what?

1 Like

Your welcome to sniff my dirty laundry if you want. It will cost you. However I was talking about the show Dirty Laundry Live that aired on ABC.

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: of course you were
As for your laundry Iā€™ll get back to you :wink:
@TheMoreYouKnow might be interestedā€¦ just sayinā€¦

1 Like

What about something like fear factor?

2 Likes

Sniffing @turdallā€™s laundry would have an element of Fear Factor about it Iā€™m sure.

Sorry, Iā€™ll stop now :sunglasses:

Haha Iā€™ve always been taught to face my fears :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is slander.

1 Like

Not sure where you get your information from, the good things in life you say?

• itā€™s near impossible to buy a house, and when it is our mortgages are through the roof.
  • declining workforces and automation making it harder to stay at a company for long enough to reap long service rewards.

Yes we have all the hopes and dreams of job uncertainty and paying rent to foreign investors!

Haha

2 Likes