Network 10 2019

I really don’t get how you all like this new ten logo…its like a half rip off of the shitty channel 11 logo. The old logo was better

9 Likes

We’re yet to see what the 10 Sport branding will look like (although they don’t have much to crow about at upfronts).

2 Likes

In a now-deleted tweet, Mediaweek said this afternoon that 10 All Access would launch with (either) 700 or 7000 hours of streaming content.

(sorry, I can’t remember which)

I would expect the Melbourne Cup Carnival to be a major focus in their presentation tonight

2 Likes

touche.

They could announce any other small sports acquisitions tonight, like 7 did with the Cycling, but I kinda doubt it :man_shrugging:t3:

They could be hiding a few deals. Supercars negotiations would be firmly underway at the moment.

1 Like

Surely 7000. 700 would be barely the length of a series.

Aww! How much on tip toes did Grant have to go?

They must have paid a pretty penny for the new logos - they can’t afford a wireless microphone!

7000 episodes.

and it looks like I don’t need to hide eh?

5 Likes

Pretty sure it’s just the 10 daily mic, which plugs into the bottom of a mobile device.

https://twitter.com/channelten/status/1057498185655087105?s=21

Just going back to that earlier ‘fold’ comment… does anybody else think the ‘1’ looks a little influenced from the current Seven logo?

2 Likes

Tweet has been deleted

Personally, nope.

1 Like

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

Would it be safe to assume blue is 10, purple will be 10 Peach (Eleven) and green will be 10 Boss (One) then what is orange?

3 Likes

10MediaSpy

16 Likes