Netflix

Murder Mystery being the biggest surprise there for me, thought it was absolute crap.

1 Like

It was crap. But it was given a lot of promotion.

Murder Mystery 2 is on the way

Popular does not equal good. See MAFS for further information. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Netflix have posted on their Facebook page that they based these lists on 2 mins of viewing within 28 days of the movie/show premiering. So these lists don’t neccesarily indicate popularity.

1 Like

Exclusive cut of episode 1 of The Circle

1 Like

The 3-part vampire mini-series debuts on Netflix in Australia today.

I don’t understand how South Park can be on both Stan and Netflix

Depends on the licensing agreement, and whether it is exclusive or not as there are a number of other shows on competing streaming services.

An example is, Stan have 2 seasons of The Good Fight, while 10 All Access also has those 2 seasons and has just added the 3rd which was on SBS On Demand.

Google tells me it’s available on Prime Video, but I can’t tell if that’s Australia or in the USA.

Vampire Diaries is also on both Stan and Netflix.

This news about an Egyptian puppet show is very random for Australian audiences.

2 Likes

17 January US time

15 January US time

The movie is simply titled GO! in Australia and will be released locally this Thursday (January 16). It’s a great achievement for an Australian movie.

Why do they keep giving movies different titles in Australia?

Easier for you guys to understand.

2 Likes

Smartarse.

Well “Go!” certainly doesn’t help you understand what the movie is about compared to “Go Karts”.

I suspect most people would at least read a synopsis rather than deciding to watch a film on title alone. Go! is a perfectly fine title.