Netflix

What’s with Netflix cancelling shows at 1 or 2 seasons lately?

lots of articles on the topic. Mostly dealing with whether shows hold their audience from ep to ep (binging) how quickly it’s consumed (in a short period, again binging). Plus they’ve found the first season or two helps get new subscribers interested or retaining subscribers but further seasons have less effect.

1 Like

thats what i thought as well but i wasnt to sure ,so thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Season 3 premieres November 17.

Heard today that the reason why there has been a wait between season 2 and 3 is that they shot Season 3 and 4 back-to-back.

1 Like

"Authenticity is important for Netflix films so aspects of Kiwi culture are going to be on display from Hokey Pokey ice-cream to the quirks of small-town life. "

Aug 29

How long has Teachers been on Netflix?

Just a few weeks I think

1 Like

And today wack a mole from News.ltd Murdoch trash is Netflix. The party in which just signed to be on Foxtel and this is the newsltd gift…

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/technology/streaming-wars-australians-better-get-used-to-paying-a-lot-more/news-story/6cf63dbc069b6fc52dc85640634658a8

Breaking Bad movie

October 11, 2019 (US time)

Netflix has commissioned a new 8-part Australian drama called Clickbait.

2 Likes

Netflix has renewed Grace and Frankie for the seventh and final season. The comedy series, starring Lily Tomlin and Jane Fonda, will finish on 94 episodes, the most number of episodes of any Netflix original.

Riverdale returns to The CW on 9th October, so expect it to show up on Netflix locally around then too.

Australian Hannah Gadsby won an Emmy for outstanding writing for a variety special for her Netflix special, Nanette. This was in the first of the ‘creative arts’ ceremonies held tonight. Also on Netflix, Queer Eye won 4 creative arts Emmys. Other winners included Leaving Neverland, Carpool Karaoke, The Simpsons and RuPaul’s Drag Race.

2 Likes

Netflix reportedly paid US$500 million for the streaming rights to all 180 episodes of Seinfeld. The deal also means every episode will be streamed in 4K for the very first time.

2 Likes

It will be followed by Triad Princess on December 6 and The Ghost Bride in January 2020.

Get Connected: Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter