Netflix

It’s been on the US one for a while, good to see.

1 Like

Been available in NZ for a few months.

1 Like

Good to see! Wonder if this has happened now because Nine was airing them and must have had broadcast rights which have now expired?

1 Like
2 Likes

Netflix today added Seasons 1 to 10 of The Big Bang Theory.

1 Like
1 Like

Does anyone know how long the rights for Big Bang Theory (up to s10 on Netflix Australia) would be held for before Netflix can show them here, would it be the usual standard 12 months from when they aired on tv ?

There are just 6 episodes on 9Now so they don’t seem to retain the episodes for ages on 9now like I think they used to ?

Netflix has finally removed a graphic scene from the season 1 finale of 13 Reasons Why after health groups expressed concerns about the content.

1 Like

August 2.

Should’ve binged it on All4 when I was in the UK, but oh well. Waited this long, what’s another week or so?

1 Like

32 year old actor Nicola Coughlan (Clare) playing a "teen " lol.

Netflix has axed animated series Tuca and Bertie after one season, and its creator Lisa Hanawalt is not happy about it.

Designated Survivor has been axed for a second time, this time by Netflix.

shame, Netflix did a decent job

Its good too

Is anyone else having trouble with watching movies on Netflix, it cant keep the memory and if you leave it and come back to the movie it starts at the beginning again. MOST annoying

What did others think of the finale of orange is the new black? I was a little underwhelmed. Thought they could have explored the endings better.