Neighbours

hit105 Brisbane co-host Abby Coleman has filmed a guest cameo on the show, set to go to air on Tuesday. She plays herself as a celebrity usage as Edinborough is entered into a ''most liveable suburb" competition.

IMG_1754

1 Like

Guest role in upcoming The Ex-PM playing the part of Cardinal George Bell. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That’s a risky parody name. Brilliant. :joy:

1 Like

haha this is great.

Where can we see this show when it get released?

ABC TV and iview

1 Like
1 Like

Starts from this Thursday at 8.30pm on the ABC.

Apparently this season is going to be about the ex-PM trying to run for Prime Minister again. Sound familiar? x2

1 Like

Thanks guys!

Deff going to check it out.

Neighbours webisodes have been produced for Halloween. “Neighbours vs Time Travel” shows alternative outcomes for various characters including some returning characters.

1 Like

Neighbours on 5.

5 Likes

Just found this Neighbours “where are they now” article on a travel website. While the article covers well known actors such as Anne Charleston, Alan Dale, Jason Donovan and Holly Valance, it also mentions people who had small roles throughout the soap’s history, some of whom you may never have heard of before.

3 Likes

I would never of recognised Elaine Smith (Daphne)! Alan Dale currently stars in the remake of Dynasty.

After a social media leak last week by former Coronation Street actor Ryan Thomas who has joined Neighbours, it has now been confirmed in the Herald Sun that Natalie Bassingthwaighte is coming back to Neighbours as Izzy Hoyland.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/nat-bass-brings-izzy-hoyland-back-to-upset-ramsey-street/news-story/ff82e56a14c2b00b2fae00fcd49c5c98

Nat Bass brings Izzy Hoyland back to upset Ramsay Street

NATALIE BASSINGTHWAIGHTE is getting ready for the hate mail as she brings one of Neighbours’ most controversial, but memorable, characters back to Ramsay St.

Bassingthwaighte has returned to the much-loved soap in a guest role playing her iconic suburban villain, Izzy Hoyland, after a 10-year hiatus.

“They (Neighbours) have been asking me since I left, I think, to come back on to the show,” Bassingthwaighte said. “It is not like I never wanted to come back, but I wanted to spread my wings and have some adventures and take on some different roles."

8 Likes

Starting tomorrow, the previous nights episode of Neighbours will be shown on Ten at 2:30pm weekdays.

Exciting news as that means the show will now be seen in HD in its home country!

Hopefully this means main channel plans for next year!

8 Likes

Might actually watch it again.

1 Like

Nat Bass returning and a Ten encore. Interesting developments…

4 Likes

One of my favourite characters.

Can’t wait, so many storylines over just a handful of years.

Her last storylines (excluding London in 2007 with Karl/Susan) were Paul’s ex-wife coming back and being shot at at the ‘fake’ wedding in 2006, as well as tentions with Paul’s daughter Elle.

Remember the 2005 Tassie plane crash :smile:

I seem to recall much of the Hoylands departed around a similar time? Max vanished at the start of 2007 and Boyd left with whats her name (McIntosh actress) in mid-2007, along with much of the Timmins’, right before the “relaunch”.

1 Like

Stephanie McIntosh played Sky Mangel and she left with Dylan Timmons and most of the Timminses left together. Max and Boyd Hoyland left earlier.

1 Like

Hopefully they’ll keep it a regular timeslot because that slot tends to be used for repeats of reality shows. 4pm could have been a more stable timeslot.

3 Likes

I’m positive he and Skye left together, in a car with the Neighbours farwelling outside Lassiters at the end of this episode:

2 Likes