Neighbours

I recall hearing she was begging to come back a few years back.

She posts a lot of anti-vax stuff on Twitter

Might be able to take her schtick to Sky

Shame Sky UK doesn’t seem to have a lineup of terrible right-wing nutjobs on a nightly basis. They could build a lineup of really terrible people for that.

Their faux equivalent in GB News might need one or a few of her kind.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Matches, Hatches, Dispatches

This is a topic about Neighbours , not about someone’s political stance and whether you agree or disagree with it. Let’s get back to the actual show. Not attacking someone personally because it doesn’t match your type of political viewpoints .

2 Likes

It seemed as if I was mentioning the dissatisfaction with Neighbours ratings in the UK in my post, but I was referring to other poor performers like Home & Away that Neighbours may have to be moved to prop up ratings.

As far as I’m aware Neighbours is doing pretty good in the ratings in the UK so far, especially compared to certain UK soaps.

I’ve been really enjoying all the Nicolette build up and fall out. Her last episode was so good.

Nicolette gets quite a bit of hate online, but she’s a fantastically layered character and not so cookie cutter perfect like so many other characters. Easily my most favourite Neighbours character in a very long time. Hope she returns soon.

Not really looking forward to where this Amy plot of polyamory is going. I hope it doesn’t ruin her character because her being in a potential long term threesome is not something I want to see.

Just a friendly reminder that there is no Neighbours tonight.

And no episodes on Fridays for quite a while

For those missing their nightly drama fix, Shortland Street is on in 5 minutes on SBS Viceland.

A few good storyline’s at the moment. A new nurse named Madonna is one to watch out for! And a new storyline for Prince having his mistress accept a job at the hospital just as he is about to marry Dawn!

Any more pop stars appearing? :smirk:

Neighbours episodes filmed in Canberra will be screening next week. Parliament House, Old Parliament House and the War Memorial feature in this clip.

1 Like

Good that they’ve changed the tagline to ‘Monday to Thursday’ rather than weeknights, acknowledging that they’re only airing 4 nights a week at the moment.

2 Likes

They still play that friends-neighbours-friends promo weeknights from 6 though. Time for some updates there too

1 Like

Re Nicolette, can someone please tell me whether or not she is a surrogate. There’s a lot of talk online that she isn’t a surrogate however I thought that was the intention. I know Paul wanted them all to sign a contract but this didn’t happen.

Yes, Nicolette is a surrogate and is carrying David’s baby. They didn’t commit to any legal contract for surrogacy but instead trusted each other. David provided his sperm and Nicolette impregnated herself and she agreed to hand over the baby to him and David once it was born. They all wanted her to remain in the baby’s life.

Thanks. That’s exactly what I thought too but many people think differently, saying that she’s the mother, not a surrogate. Good storyline though and Charlotte Chimes (Nicolette) is amazing.

Richard Huggett returning to Neighbours as Glen Donnelly, Paul Robinson’s half brother.

2 Likes

So is Lucy according to that article.

Cool.

1 Like