NBN News

There is a new NBN News promo. Maybe someone has a cap

3 Likes

“NBN News Rewind Plus” is on at 5:30pm today

2 Likes

NBN have an altered schedule for much of the afternoon to accomodate the special, with the Mr Mayor second repeat out.

3 Likes

Comparing the Newcastle and Sydney schedules, NBN deviated from the network schedule at 12:30, where they went straight to Great Australian Detour rather than showing The Pet Rescuers. This pushes the afternoon schedule forward by half an hour, which allows for Getaway to be shown at 4:30, opening the 5:30 slot for their special this afternoon.

3 Likes

According to the “YourTV” guide, the Gold Coast window does not play NBN News Rewind Plus. It’s schedule is the same as metro.

It says “Celebrates the proud history of our region”… I wonder if they have variations for each area and they didn’t end up producing one for the Gold Coast, that’s why it’s not there?

3 Likes

The NBN News schedule on VAST because VAST doesn’t have 9NBN as a channel.

And their new solid watermark.

5 Likes

A bit odd how they still have Gold Coast listed as a separate bulletin when it’s now the same as Lismore’s.

3 Likes

Old habits never die with VAST.

It took them years to add the SCA 9 Local News bulletins on, once they did it was only the Statewide ones, before that they only showed the “coming up” updates for the local regions.

3 Likes

Nice to see former NBN sports reporter Sam Djodan get the gig covering the Ashes in UK for Nine.

3 Likes

Yes, Sam was a good reporter and presenter at NBN News… it’s always the good ones that get snapped up by the metro networks.

2 Likes

Mitch Hughes presented sport tonight (Sunday 2 July) as normal with no mention of anything. Either he has handed in his resignation and he is serving out a period of notice, or the rumour was not quite accurate.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Thats laughable with the NBN and Nine logos on the same screen.

I really don’t think anyone outside our industry or this forum cares about this stuff.

12 Likes

Maybe not, but that doesn’t make it right either.

1 Like

Gold Coast “Window” still exists on their system (seen behind her head). But as people have mentioned, it’s synced with the Lismore window.

I wonder if advertising is the same across Lismore and Gold Coast?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure their Gold Coast ad feed still has separate ads to the Lismore feed, from when I was there in May.

1 Like

What kind of name is NBN News Rewind Plus anyway?

Wasn’t Rewind used for their NBN News stories, so the Plus has been added for this separate series.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for the NBN News Rewind Plus Extra Super Special!

4 Likes