My Mum Your Dad

They should have launched that Country home rescue show with Shayna this week IMO

1 Like

Definitely should’ve. Do we know if Country Home Rescue meant to be a Friday night show though?

It starts next Wednesday.

1 Like

Or Dream Listings, which is at least something different compared to another same old dating show.

That’s what I’m saying.

Casting call

Interesting topic for an ABC story.

When Roe Owens signed up to be on the reality TV show My Mum Your Dad, which aired on Nine earlier this year, viewers only got a tiny glimpse of the man he is.

“The experience of being on a reality show was an eye opener,” Owens said.

Just saw a promo for the season 2 of the show. Looks like this show will come after RUSH or Parental Guidance. Perhaps they thought that they could get away with showing this rubbish when they’ve got the Ashes to prop up their schedule.

Definitely still looks like every Married at First Sight promo ever.

2 Likes

Based on the promo, it seems that no-one on in this season has seen the first, and seemed to be surprised at the set up.

One of the application questions was probably:

“Have you seen a show known as My Mum, Your Dad before?”

And if you answered yes, then you’re out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just saw the promo. Looks like Danny from Big Brother is on this season

2024 Upfront information, Season 2 coming later in 2023

Kate Langbroek is ready to help a new group of single parents find love in My Mum Your Dad season two.

In a luxury new Retreat, the adult children are taking full control of their parents’ dating life and they’re not going to hold back.

Last series the kids were a secret. This series, the parents have given their children their blessing to play matchmaker and watch all the cringey and awkward dating moments. Some kids may get more than they signed up for.

Six men and seven women will enter the Retreat and experience real connections and heartbreak as they put their trust in their kids to find the best partner for them. The mums and dads will get to enjoy dates, glamorous parties and pool parties in order to find a connection.

There will be truth bombs, drama and romance from both parents and offspring on the journey to the ultimate test, the Blessing Ceremony.

For the relationships that make it to the Blessing Ceremony, it’s make or break. Will the children approve of the relationship? Or will the kids have seen enough to end it all?

A promo for the new season just aired. Coming soon.

Promo

Are you ready? 💞#MyMumYourDad | New season coming soon to @Channel9 and @9Now pic.twitter.com/S1dje58qDY

— Channel9 (@Channel9) September 24, 2023

I wonder if this show might end up in a post 8.30 slot with The Block still running full steam ahead. Probably better as the show was only rating about 300-400K at 7.30 anyway.

Premiere date

So it’s possible the new season will only air once a week rather than stripped across multiple nights.