MediaSpy User Demographics

Who will win the next election (after the change in leadership)?

• Scott Morrison (Coalition)
  • Bill Shorten (Labor)

0 voters

Because it had to be asked…which television program do you think will have the best review of the Liberal Leadership Spills/Crisis?

• Media Watch
  • Gogglebox Australia
  • Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
  • All of the above

0 voters

Although I couldn’t say for absolute certainty that Last Week Tonight would talk about the Leadership Spill being an international program and will be off air for a couple of weeks, I still figured that it was worth throwing in as an option due to their previous segments on Tony Abbott, Barnaby Joyce, the 2017 Same Sex Marriage Postal Vote and Fraser Anning among others.

Isn’t Mad as Hell back shortly?

2 Likes

Which Pilot Week show should get greenlit?

• Skit Happens
  • Disgrace
  • Drunk History AU
  • Taboo
  • Kinne Tonight
  • Trial by Kyle
  • Dave
  • Saturday Night

0 voters

Can’t stomach the populist and union hack Bill Shorten as PM. Gotta vote Morrison in the PM stakes.

I hope Morrison can return to being a PM that leads the country - something we haven’t had since Rudd v1.

Religion:

• Christian
  • Judaism
  • Islam
  • Hinduism
  • Bob Ross Appreciation Society
  • Buddhism
  • Atheist
  • Satanism
  • Jedi
  • Other

0 voters

I am agnostic. I don’t think humans have the intelligence to comprehend the nature of our existence so why waste time thinking about it.

4 Likes

I’ve never really read into this viewpoint, seems interesting.

1 Like

Where is Jedi?

Where is Satanism?

Added

where is the Official Religion of Media Spy™️, Broughism?

13 Likes

Atheist

Haha :joy: Was almost going to put Rob Brough in but thought he became a dead meme :joy:

it is treason then

3 Likes

Atheist.

The idea of a greater power is quite frankly laughable in my opinion.

4 Likes

What if you think you’re god? :rofl: I know I am! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I wonder how many other species think they are the top of the chain and there is no greater power than them. I reckon cats probably do.

Most likely. I mean sure, there might be something else in the universe but a ‘god’?

Um, we’re not talking about Ayr, near Townsville or Nine’s Aldi News.

4 Likes