Matches, Hatches, Dispatches

2 Likes

Death List 23 strikes for the first time this year.

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Burt Bacharach :pensive:

7 Likes

And unfortunately Death List 23 strikes for the second time this week.

1 Like

Burt Bacharach was a musical genius. His songs are still played today and his legacy will live forever. RIP.

Edit: I hope they pay tribute to him on Rage tonight. His songs would easily fill a show.

3 Likes

Is this supposed to be a fun game?

3 Likes

Australian actress Sariba Saibu, who starred in the award-winning short film Beautiful They in 2021, died suddenly on January 30.

2 Likes

This is sick. Whoever thinks this is a good idea to do each year is not right in the head.

5 Likes

So the Death List is pretty much every famous person above the age of 90, some a few years younger, and then throw in some younger celebrities with known illnesses for good measure. Not very original and kinda tacky.

6 Likes

My thoughts exactly. It’s like a sick game.

4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Rapper AKA has been shot dead in Durban.
https://www.news24.com/news24/southafrica/news/breaking-kiernan-aka-forbes-killed-in-durban-nightclub-shooting-20230211

2 Likes

Chris Browne and brother Chance took over Hagar following their father Dik’s retirement in 1988.

Chris died on February 5, the day after the comic strip celebrated its 50th anniversary.

4 Likes

Sad news, Hagar the Horrible is one of my favourite comic strips!

5 Likes

Former Australian Paralympic wheelchair basketball squad member Natalie Curtis has died.

2 Likes
1 Like