Married at First Sight

This show keeps taking it to the next level.

I always thought the most interesting people and relationships on the show were those who weren’t involved in cheating scandals. The up and downs of Mark and Ning’s relationship was the most interesting part of the show last season, same with Cyrell who was reality tv gold. They also genuinely seemed they weren’t on the show solely for fame or Instagram followers

They should really have same sex couple by now and put in a couple of bisexuals who would be hooking up with other SS, that’ll be more than tv gold!

Keep digging in the dirt but beware of Fool’s Gold.

They cast these people through Instagram. The most vapid, self obsessed, fame hungry people. Single or not

1 Like

Who would have guessed?

More worries for Cyrell.

Coming soon the wedding of somebody and somebody :wink:

Potentially Tuesday 19 November where ACA is listed for 90 minutes in Nine’s guide.

1 Like

Nice way to trash ACA.

But we watched them get “married” already on MAFS.

Nice way to trash ACA further. :wink:

4 Likes

So you’re telling me that first ‘wedding’ was a sham?? I’m shocked, shocked I’m telling you!!

I’m just as ‘shocked’ that Nine managed to secure the exclusive interview with Cam and Jules. Would have thought it would have gone to Seven or 10 for sure…!

Date confirmed - 90 Minute ACA on 19 November.

It’ll be embarassing all round if the ACA special bombs. Don’t know why they couldn’t just do a 10 minute segment.

1 Like

The wedding of Cam and Jules took place today.

Does anyone really care about this? Sure I think it’s great that there is a couple from the show that has actually survived (albeit 95% do not) but we’ve already seen them in a televised “wedding” on TV this year. I hope this ACA special bombs. They could have covered this in a 10 minute story if they really wanted too. I don’t think anyone cares enough for 90 minutes of it.

I assume Ch9 paid for the entire thing, and presumably also paid the couple for the exclusive rights to their wedding.

They’re now considered reality royalty, haven’t you heard? :joy::joy::joy:

So has the next season already ceased filming ? They certainly keep it a tight lid on it during filming. I was up the Northern Beaches the other week and saw them out filming (what appeared to be one couple out on a ‘date’). There was at least 15 production crew.

I actually thought they were filming Home and Away or something as it appeared very staged and scripted. I guess they are just wannabe actors anyway.