London Bridge Attacks

You’ll be waiting a week. It’s not airing today according to Emma Freedman on Twitter.

2 Likes

First report on Sky News UK of the attacks:

1 Like

They can’t, as it comes from the same studio. Not sure if The AFL Sunday Footy Show will air in southern states.

1 Like

Seven: Manchester benefit concert in doubt.

1 Like

First report on ITV News of the attacks:

Emergency? I think the correct term is Islamic Terror Attack. Or is it just an emergency?

At the time of this thread being created, it was just an emergency. But yes, now they are being treated as terrorist related incidents.

Now is definitely the right time to editorialise.

2 Likes

Sunrise…
'We believe we have a witness on the phone’
then…
‘No I wasn’t a witness’ ‘I wasn’t even there but…’

Where do they find these people? Just randomly pick people out of the phone book?

5 Likes

I do think it might be a good idea for Nine and Seven to take a break at midday… as its nearing 3am, getting eyewitness reports and updated news is becoming limited.

7 Likes

Seven are airing AFL Game Day at midday AEST. Not sure if Nine will do the same with the Sunday Footy Show…

Today continuing, probably until 1pm…

No, Seven Melbourne continuing on with 7 News past Midday. AFL Game Day pushed back again… looking doubtful now.

1 Like

NBC News Special Report on the attacks:

ABC News Special Report:

1 Like

AFL Game Day’s Twitter account just posted that the show would now air at 12.30pm AEST.

7 news now has a banner but times have not been altered for Adelaide & Perth. Does anyone know how long this rolling coverage is expected to run for today?

Seven coverage (this post updates)

5 Likes

Times have now just been adjusted for Adelaide & Perth on 7 News