Location, Location, Location

1 Like

I’m enjoying this so far. Mitch and Mark are great.

But as usual with these shows, some of the homeowners are the worst. $2 million Pete is an absolute cock.

4 Likes

I didn’t think id like this show, going by the ads. But i gave it a go, and i am enjoying it tonight. The hosts aren’t as overbearing as i thought they’d be. They are both very helpful, and seem quite knowledgeable.

But agree that the homeowners are what makes this show. Not a fan of the $2 million Pete either. But the other couple are more relatable.

3 Likes

I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. It possibly helped by being in Brisbane for the first ep so I was familiar with all the suburbs that they looked at. It also seemed to be quite a realistic portrayal of buying a house; how even paint colour might be a negative and missing out on buying one can lead you to something even better.

4 Likes

This show is pretty decent. Just think it misses some sort of property expert as there’s no real science to how the pick the properties. Other than that it’s great and perfect for a Friday night. I’m picking it will build when the cricket is over.

1 Like

Episode 3 (which aired on July 14) will get a special encore tonight after the finale of MasterChef Australia.

Episode 6 Friday, 4 August, 7:30 pm

This week, property entrepreneurs Mitch and Mark head an hour and a half south of Sydney down the spectacular Illawarra Coast to Wollongong. ​

Megan and Dave have long dreamt about moving to the northern beachside suburbs of Wollongong to be closer to Megan’s family. But with busy family lives, finding the right time to move has been difficult. The pressure is on, can Mitch succeed in finding this family their forever luxury home? ​

Meanwhile, Mark is on the southern side of The Gong helping a couple find a true “renovators delight”. After being together for more than 51 years, will Mark find these go getters, Marea and Andrew, a house that’s dilapidated enough to excite them?

Finale - episode 10 is Friday 1 September.

1 Like

Surprised it’s ending soon, I feel like it needs the consistency of that timeslot to gain more traction given what they’ll likely replace it with, knowing 10 it’ll probably fizzle off into obscurity and never to be seen again.

I watched one of the repeats recently and its a decent show. If they stick with it I’m sure they’ll find the audience.

4 Likes

Australian edition of Location, Location, Location which aired on Network 10 in 30 June 2023, will start on TVNZ 1 in New Zealand from Wednesday September 20 at 8.30pm where the channel airing the original UK series.

@TV.Cynic Do you think the ratings will see a second series?

1 Like

If it is renewed, the show should be pushed back to air from September, to coincide with the traditional spring property season.

3 Likes

I agree. The timing of the last season didn’t help going against the pointy end of the AFL and NRL Seasons. It should have starting in late September for the spring property season.

It’s a good simple show, and going by the reviews, it is well liked.

1 Like

It’s marginal based on the linear overnights but not a definite no. It probably depends on the cost of the show and if advertisers were interested.

2 Likes