KIIS Network

Yeah Kyle would never make fun of anyone’s appearance…:thinking:

3 Likes

Now you talking about sick days…
Its another sick day today on the KJ show.

1 Like

Fully sick!

1 Like
3 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 6.26.47 pm

Is this a new logo for KIIS 1065. This is their new Instagram profile picture.

Ignore the orange/pink circle around the border, that’s not part of it.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t2: If they’re going down this route with the logo, surely 96FM, 97.3 and Mix102.3 won’t be included.

1 Like

Could it be for Mardi Gras?

1 Like

Yes. It’s clearly just a Valentine’s Day special.

3 Likes

And identical to previous years’ efforts.

3 Likes
1 Like

Hmm… sorry but Robyn is way overrated in my opinion. That breakfast show is awful.

3 Likes

Ohh awesome.

It was sad to see they didn’t rate that well during 2020. I was so excited in January last year when they announced the show was coming back. I had listened to them as my primary breakfast show for the 10+ years between 2006 and 2016, before Robin and then Terry left throughout that 2017 to 2019 period.
Was especially happy that Terry was back, he makes the show for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

A cry for help.

1 Like
2 Likes

5 Likes

Kyle Sandilands reckons that his breakfast show should be broadcast around the nation on radio and television:

Can someone please tell him that both he & Jackie O have had limited success on TV in the past? This “dynamic duo” of Sydney FM radio couldn’t save Big Brother on Ten in 2008, then there was that horrendous Night With The Stars special on Seven in November 2011!

OK so Kyle was a successful judge on Australian Idol until he left the show in 2009 following the infamous “lie detector” stunt, but that program peaked in popularity before Sandilands came on the scene.

5 Likes

Please don’t encourage him.

Nation-wide breakfast show? KIIS becoming a news site? Really?

3 Likes

Forget his over inflated ego, he does raise some good points.

If they were to go national, they probably wouldn’t rate as well as they do it Sydney but they might do well enough given the cost savings. Melbourne would be the ideal trial market given the little success KIIS has had there. The other markets have a slightly different audience and do pretty well in breakfast so might make less sense.
It would really be an ideal opportunity to put them on a DAB+ station. A lot of cars have it now so they probably get enough audience to be the highest rating digital station at breakfast, it not beating some of the lower rating commercials. ARN would never try that though for fear of canibalising the audience from their FM station.

The other problem being that very few teams could do national well so they’d be left high and dry when K&J eventually hang up the microphones.

6 Likes

Please don’t ever do this ARN. It’s bad enough it’s on at 6pm each weeknight, but replacing my local breakfast show with this would make me very sad indeed. =/

2 Likes

I do think there could be room for a Ricky Smiley / Dish Nation type broadcast deal.

1 Like