KIIS Network

love it…

1 Like

What’s even more funny, is 16hrs later and nobody has changed it.

5 Likes

I just checked and it’s been fixed now but yeah it took them 24 hours or so. These things aren’t a good look.

1 Like

Wonder how the nerves are in Melbourne FM land today? All will be revealed in around 20 mins.

My prediction is K&J won’t be the phenomenon in Melbourne as they were in Sydney.

Melbourne FM radio is too flooded with high-quality heritage breakfast shows & stations.

It was a completely different playing field & different context when K&J jumped from 2DayFM to KIIS106.5.

Between Christian O’Connell and Fifi, Fev & Nick I can’t see there being much room for K&J on KIIS. It’s not like there are many/any D-grade FM brekkie shows in Melbourne.

4 Likes

Except Kyle and Jackie O! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

KIIS Brisbane’s Sizzler Event got the breakfast show some much needed publicity.

6 Likes
4 Likes

KIIS 106.5 and CADA 96.1 are both having audio issues with it dropping out every few seconds. WSFM seems fine however.

2 Likes

Because they read Mediaspy, that’s proof.

2 Likes

Who writes this rubbish at Radioinfo?

No one in Melbourne outside of radio was talking about a middling Brisbane radio show.

2 Likes

KIIS 1065 are having some sort of issues at this moment… they are playing automated music for more than 30 mins now.

4 Likes

Seems the new Sydney studios have been a technical trainwreck so far. And because everything’s networked these days, it’s also affecting KIIS 101.1.

3 Likes

It appears to be a country wide issue. Issues are happing at the MMMs and the hit network

1 Like

Global cyber incident relating to CrowdStrike. Affecting Nova, SCA, KIIS and many other commercial radio & tv - alongside airlines etc etc.

5 Likes