Kayo Sports

It’s a pretty daemon good add on I like now that I can change regions on my kodi app and watch Perth news on it when at the hotel .

The foxtel add on is great as is the Optus sports add on.

1 Like

Yeah, I got it now. Just have to set it up and get used to it.

Matt’s addons also allow you to add Kayo, Binge and Flash linear livestreams to Kodi’s TV interface, giving you a Foxtel-like EPG experience.

Yeah I know I added a lot of them hahaha. Do I have to keep setting the Repo up on different devices? Or is there a way to save the settings then log in on a different device and have the saved addon on there as well?

I’m sure there are ways to save configurations and import them into other Kodi installs. Time to open the door to the world of Kodi forums and reddits, I’m sure the topic has been covered many times in those places.

1 Like

With BeIN leaving Foxtel, id imagine it will exit Kayo too

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1 Like

It will, and yes, as grumbled about on the Foxtel thread, the prices will stay the same.

1 Like

I will be letting my subscription to kayo lapse . Bye !

I’m not to sure what kayo are saying here but I think you can now get the Firestick and you only need a Kayo app to use Kayo on there?

Kayo on Amazon Fire TV Stick (kayosports.com.au)

1 Like

Must be a fairly recent addition, in the past the only way to get Kayo on a Fire Stick has been via a third party app like Kodi.

1 Like

About time!!

Binge is also now available

1 Like

Just need Stan now than everything would be on there.

1 Like

Oh, hang on, lol I just found out it already is. lol

1 Like

Something really wrong with Kayo tonight

1 Like
3 Likes

I went to stream the start of the Bulldogs v Geelong Fox simulcast on Kayo (also on FTA but broadcast only of course) and immediately the home page looked different (had never seen it before even though aware of Kayo’s regular buffering/pausing/crashing issues) - the feature banner at the top was missing and the tile/scroll of streams was all jumbled (at one stage only showing F1 or old comtent with live AFL and NRL missing) and even when they appeared upon pressing “watch” it just stayed sticky/froze (also re-opened the mobile app multiple times).

Tried Kayo Live Chat, but bot only and ends chat, said no agant available… Defeats the purpose?

update

Appears fixed now, reasonably quick fix, albeit about half an hour. Too many jumping on approaching 7:30pm across Australia for various cofes and games - crash? If so, surely by now being Foxtel and how popular this cheaper option is, this shouldn’t be happening! Actually miss the old Telstra Live Pass streaming in a way, yes tiny restricted screen size (due to Foxtel agreement), but was free (for eligible customers) and never had any playback issues.

Regualrly even if successful to stream a sport, it plays from weird points or jumps back to the start or if selecting fast forward to live/live will also take you somewhere else :crazy_face: Not helped by Fox Footy’s over-lapping and two channels.

3 Likes

Email them to complain. They’ll give you a discount

1 Like

What should I say? How much did they give you?

Kayo and Binge were having issues last night.

No one knows if Flash was the same because no one watches it.

5 Likes