Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Then why am I still employed as a teacher? :rofl:

If I was well versed in embezzlement, I’d be living it up in some tropical paradise with all the attractive ladies I could get my hands on. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How about, member most hyped for relaunches? :smirk:

6 Likes

The political labels need to be updated to reflect the more adversarial nature of debate these days;

Biggest right wing nut job
Looniest left wing loser

Anyone care to make any preemptive nominations?

2 Likes

Definitely, he was such a big contributor for so many years, I’ve thought about him a few times over the years, he was a big loss to the site.

2 Likes

What’s the difference?

The @pelican Award For Messy Relaunches is awarded to 10 Boss Bold

I’m not sold on these “like” buttons. It just looks a little messy in my eyes.

3 Likes

Yes, I still prefer to use the pre-existing “like” button, as I like getting the notification that someone has liked my post! (which I don’t think happens with the emoji ones).

5 Likes

Not sure what’s happening here? When I try to quote someone’s post, it disappears from my post and it shows my post is automatically edited.

I had that happen too and it said edited by system

1 Like

I am shocked and disturbed by the ads that are appearing on MS.

This is an ad that appeared while I was browsing the NZ radio thread;

Or maybe it’s me… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

How is that shocking or disturbing?

For some, it might be a wheely good idea :grin:

Yeah, just you, you sicko. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

There’s no doubt it’s a good idea :peach:
I just thought MS was family friendly…

1 Like

Insert the usual remark about ads being served based on your browsing history

2 Likes

it’s an ad about car rims with a van on it. unless you have a dirty mind, It’s pretty tame as opposed to some of the ads seen on here in the past.

1 Like

Do families actually gather round to read this site?

If so, they are pretty deprived ones, or are easily entertained :grin:

1 Like

Really? I’m shocked all over again and here I was thinking it was an ad for something erotic.

Just so we’re clear as you don’t seem to get sarcasm… I was always aware of what the ad was really about… I was trying to be humorous and clearly failed at least with some people :stuck_out_tongue:

(If it was you who was being sarcastic in turn, and it’s me who’s missed the point, then I withdraw :sunglasses:)

4 Likes

Oh I don’t know… in this digital age the family can gather around the iPad swapping stories of graphic design, pixel ratios and banter endlessly about 10’s exciting new news look.

It’s a wholesome time, a time for togetherness and eggplants :eggplant:

1 Like

hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe just maybe I was