Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

But how did you do this one then? Telekenisis? Thought control? :wink:

I’m getting Internal Server Error.

2 Likes

Just trying and trying. I hope @bacco007’s pager is going ballistic right now :wink:

Yes, the 500 errors have been really annoying especially when doing long posts!

Now getting:

Sorry, we couldn’t load that topic, possibly due to a connection problem. Please try again. If the problem persists, let us know.
Try Again

2 Likes

Getting the occasional pop-up ‘500 Error’ when liking posts this evening. Some threads aren’t being marked as read correctly either, possibly a caching issue?

5 Likes

I haven’t been getting any errors at all, which is odd because when these 500 errors crop up I usually get smashed with them.

…and I just got one

2 Likes

And mods, we are letting you know, so we are very good people by following instructions, aren’t we?

Now I got:

Oops
The software powering this discussion forum encountered an unexpected problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Detailed information about the error was logged, and an automatic notification generated. We’ll take a look at it.

No further action is necessary. However, if the error condition persists, you can provide additional detail, including steps to reproduce the error, by posting a discussion topic in the site’s feedback category.

Well, it’s not all bad then.

6 Likes

Boo! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Censorship.

3 Likes

First they came for JBar’s posts, and I did not speak out, because it was only Jbar and that’s ok.

2 Likes

I always thought you were a traitor to the cause. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Every man has his price. The fascist mods won me over to their Putsch by promising you’d have trouble posting in the Word Association Thread.

7 Likes

34k replies

whatthefuck

5 Likes

52.5k views though. Are there people playing along at home but not posting?

Hop aboard the Word Association Thread train. :wink:

1 Like

COMMENTARY :tv:

That thread would be the perfect place to plot the overthrow of the fascist moderators.

Time to shut it down, methinks.

4 Likes

Fascists are most easily recognised by their deliberate perversion of truth and fact.

Time for the revolution, methinks.

1 Like

When JBra makes an outlandish suggestion

4 Likes