Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

I hope not, mainly for the lulz

Hey guys got an annoying issue where I can’t sign in with Google anymore.
Following error:

try now

Still the same.

now?

1 Like

This happened yesterday:

Fixed. Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi Guys,

Just a little bit of feedback which is specific to just me, probably, but I needed to get it off my chest!

I like to check the latest ratings report in the Ratings section every morning. However, because our great editors update old posts with latest catch-up data, I find the latest post for yesterday is muddled in between these old posts.

Because the title is usually worded very similar, I find my mind just instantly clicks on the wrong title by mistake.

I know this is probably just me, but is there a way to perhaps archive these old ratings posts so that when they are updated, it doesn’t go to the top of the list? They are really only there for archival purposes and I’d rather have the last 24 hours ratings post clearly listed.

Again, trivial feedback, but I find I click on the wrong post nearly EVERY DAY!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s an interesting idea - I’ll look into some options, from memory we ordered the post by create date in the old ratings forum rather then last post date

5 Likes

Hey guys, are there any updates about mediagallery.com.au?

1 Like

Updates will be provided in the dedicated thread as/when @WAtvVideos sees fit :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

What is a veteran?

1 Like

An old person… like me

I got that badge today too… I think I aged 5 years just being called a ‘veteran’

:older_man:

https://forums.mediaspy.org/badges has the explanation

I think @LukeMovieMan is glad to have the “Media Spy Veteran” badge, haha!

2 Likes

I’m hardly a veteran :stuck_out_tongue:

Only been here for just over 5 years.

There a members who have been part of MediaSpy since the early 2000s (I think, are there any still left?)

1 Like

We need a MediaSpy doyen badge imo

2 Likes

Better.

1 Like

We do. I coincidentally was awarded that today. I’m not sure why but it sounded like it is awarded for being a prolific poster in a particular month. :laughing:

3 Likes

all ready under control :wink:

1 Like