:man_shrugging:

Perhaps wait till there is something to confirm

3 Likes

I’m good

5 Likes

It’s ok for now

Yeah

2 Likes

Did someone delete The Traitors thread by mistake? I wanted to post something after I saw a QR code during The Real Love Boat tonight, but could not find the thread.

Fixed

2 Likes

To the mods: I’d like to change my current username from MasterMind5991 to Avatar5991 - can you please advise on the matter?

Many thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

done.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

can I also please get my under name changed from jason_ferguson to jason also to pleae mods

1 Like

Sorry - that name is taken. PM me if you want to change to something else.

1 Like

Just wondering if mods can rename the 2021 Rugby League World Cup Rights thread slightly to Rugby League World Cup media coverage thread, given the tournament starts today?

1 Like

On the mobile, the link for ABC and SBS News appears to hyphenate itself to “ABC and SBS Neabc”.

1 Like

The “abc” at the end was a tag on the topic. I’ve removed the tag, but still a minor display issue.

2 Likes

Just swap rights for coverage

This doesn’t seem right.
Safari and Chrome

6 Likes

I’ve also noticed on PC on Chrome, the Category Icons on the front page have shrunk, except for the TV Ratings Archive icon. Not sure if it’s a bug but I don’t mind the smaller icons. I’m using the Mediaspy Air theme by the way.

1 Like

I assume there’s been an update. When I open unread threads with new posts, it’s taking me back 10-15 posts I’ve already read.

1 Like