Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Is there a way to delete accounts? I’d like to delete mine if possible. Thanks

Not a mod, but pretty sure you can’t.

How can I change my username?

No there isn’t, however your account has been deactivated.

Message an administrator and they can change it for you.

1 Like

i want my account deactived . i should have known better when igot told by people i know to ever sign up

No need to be so dramatic, nobody forced you to sign up.

This forum really is what you make it, sorry you feel like you don’t want to be on here anymore.

10 Likes

we can’t delete accounts but if you don’t wish to participate any further then just don’t sign in anymore

14 Likes

I am sorry about what I posted before. I do realize that now I am taking things too seriously and some posts are trigging my mental illness. and I am getting to agro and it isn’t normally like me to do so. so I am going to to take a brake and regroup

11 Likes

Good luck, hope to see you back real soon.

Yes, some posters do go a bit unnecessarily hard at others sometimes.

3 Likes

Has the site had an update? It’s now looking a bit different on my mobile.

Looks the same for me on iPhone.

Different for me too. Buttons now positioned on the right for each post.

1 Like

For me too.

1 Like

Yep

Do we need to create a new COVID-19 Discussion of Impact thread, since the current one has exceeded ten thousand posts?

Not unless it creates any loading issues etc.

Would it be possible to get a ‘Radio Regulation’ talk thread? Came up with the Random Radio thread being mostly used to talk about plans to restack the Perth FM band, seems to be a bit too non-random right now?

From about this post onwards, most of the posts are about that, with a few genuinely random posts in the middle there…
https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/random-radio/263/3851?u=moe

1 Like

Looking into it

2 Likes

Sorted - separate thread for the Perth Replan and one for general discussion of potential replans for the other capital cities.

New threads can be generated if/when the ACMA acts on further replans for other metro areas.

4 Likes