Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Because members were misusing it by responding with angry/negative reactions to stated facts or ratings posts and it just looked absurd. Or people who don’t post anymore were using it all over the shop.

We’re a discussion forum, first and foremost. If you feel strongly enough about something, respond.

4 Likes

:angry: :-1: :clap: :joy: Not necessarily in that order.

See, it’s that easy @nationalnews. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You’re really giving me permission to do that? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The golf clap?

3 Likes

Karen_cee’s post yesterday raises an important question: how do we get more females to visit the forum and eventually become a member? We know media industry people visit the forum from time to time.

3 Likes

We could start by getting Joey Heatherton BIG DAN to put some pants on, for god’s sake.

2 Likes

Nah take them off.

You want to see little dan?

What’s going on with Discourse now? We now have three rows for each post.
Row 1: emojis
Row 2: likes
Row 3: other commands

2 Likes

I don’t think he would be so little.

It takes more screen distance to click the like button now that it’s been moved.

What is the reason why?

And could there be an option to toggle it back please?

2 Likes

Must only be impacting desktop users and the RSS feeds. No change to the mobile version.

3 Likes

The letters for users who choose not to have an avatar look different.

That’s all.

I am seeing this change on my Android Tablet.

I notice that too. It uses a different font.

Emojis are back working on Android mobiles. I can sad react the mods again

2 Likes

Seems the forum has suffered error 500 (internal server error) at least twice today.

1 Like

I went on the meta discourse forums and what I could deduce is that possibly an update rolled out.

I might be wrong though

1 Like

Serious question… are you two web crawler bots? I reckon we can save some coin if we cancel our Pingdom account :thinking:

6 Likes