Interview with Andrew Denton

Unconvinced so far. This ain’t no Enough Rope!

From Seven:

Next Tuesday 9.00 Andrew will speak with three-time world champion surfer Mick Fanning.

3 Likes

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Can’t they pick some better guests?

Like…

1 Like

I suspect you’re not old enough to remember Denton’s skill as an interviewer whether that be a high profile celebrity or a taxi driver. I might tune in for Fanning.

4 Likes

Much better episode this week, I can understand the timing behind the Campbell sisters for the first episode but they were just dull guests. Fanning is much more interesting.

4 Likes

Agree with call for more guests that are in the news or have been. Even people like they get on Australian Story.

Polarising figures like Schapelle Corby, Yassmin Abdel-Magied, Nick Kyrgios, Clive Palmer etc would draw a crowd.

But I don’t want to listen to stupid idiots. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I attended Monday’s taping (I think it airs next week) and it does work. Depends on the people being interviewed.

I can’t say any more. :wink: Just watch next Monday. Long time Media Spy-ers who have seen my ugly mug may well spot me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Richard Roxburgh is special guest on this week’s episode according a promo shown tonight.

3 Likes

Added to my recordings :wink:

1 Like

Comedian Celeste Barber will also be on tonight’s show.

2 Likes

Sounds like they’ve mixed it up. At our taping Andrew interviewed Alienor Le Gouvello, an amazing French adventurer who traveled up the National Bicentennial Trail over two years with three brumbies and her dog, after he interviewed Richard Roxburgh. Definitely a much watch.

And if anyone from the Interview team that sees this after they told us not to share this sort of stuff on social media…sorry. :hugs:

5 Likes
2 Likes

I wonder if she’ll get a plug in for the new movie?

1 Like

Isn’t that why stars do interviews?

5 Likes

Generally but thought Denton didn’t go there

Roxburgh was plugging Breath last week, even 7:30 interviews film stars and directors whilst they’re on the publicly rounds. Longer form allows the interviewer to go beyond.

2 Likes

It’s tacky in premium content but understand the need.

1 Like

It’s a case of most stars wouldn’t even bother unless they’re spruiking something.

You can see this happening with a lot of stars when they are starting their career, they would appear in every show that would have them. Then when they’re big, the interviewers have to go to them or they can’t even be bothered chatting to anyone.

2 Likes