'In 2 Minutes' Youtube Account (News Event Summary Videos)

Just started a Youtube account which I’ve wanted to do for a very long time, but just never had enough time!

The idea of the Channel is quick 2 minute summary videos of news and current affairs, along with other content from time to time.

The first video I’ve created for the Channel is a summary of the Paris Terror Attacks. I found it quite hard to produce a decent summary due to the sensitive nature of the event, but I hope my first video is okay.

In case you’re interested > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6hCSX0f8gA

Please don’t be afraid to give me feedback - both positive and negative, I will take it all on board. Hopefully I can improve my videos as time goes on and I got some loyal followers :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do like this idea, but I just thing it isn’t quite ‘zippy’ enough. maybe a minute would be better, and maybe some music to tie it all together.

Totally agree with you! I was trying to be respectful of the sensitive subject within the video. Hopefully my next few instalments can be much mire ‘zippy’ and interesting. Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

Well produced. It isn’t easy, nor fun, sourcing specific footage and editing event montages. As SA_TV said, it needs subtle audio in the background (where appropriate of course).

I like it, just subscribed! :slight_smile:

I’ve just uploaded my second instalment. I believe it is a bit more “zippy” and fast paced compared to the last one but, let me know what you think!

1 Like