I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

He is done now. Interest and pull he once had has now gone, before and during his little covid drama thingy. He is a strange cat.

10 has dropped the first clues to the celebrities taking part in the new season, which premieres on Sunday, April 2. Dr Chris Brown still features in the promo, which has an air travel theme.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/im-a-celebrity/im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-drops-first-teaser-trailer-with-celeb-clues/news-story/a628ed35148fd04b6c6154cf27ea8aee

The five clues from the above article:

Will the lightweight boxer be the one already “revealed”?
All the other clues are the standard ones they do every other year…

10 chose the April 2 premiere date expecting Married at First Sight will have finished the week before. However, if MAFS extends into early April (finishing before/after Easter) then I’m a Celebrity will be in ratings trouble.

The lightweight boxer is Harry Garside.

1 Like

Nine would have to compromise their schedule to have the final episodes of MASF in the Easter non-ratings period. Perhaps they could manage a reunion special or two.

Welcome Aboard Flight 2023 To Africa!

I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! Premieres Sunday, 2 April.

Landing in Africa on Sunday, 2 April at 7.30pm, I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! is back with our fearless leaders Julia Morris and Dr. Chris Brown, live from their beloved South African Treehouse.

Joining them on the inflight manifest are a Brownlow Medal Winner, a Comedian, TV Host, a Boxing Lightweight and a Celebrity Chef with more celebrity clues to be revealed.

While sharing their emotional baggage live on TV is highly encouraged, the usual South African creepy crawlies alone are bound to have our celebs running for the exits.

So sit back, enjoy the fright and click below for a first look at I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!

3 Likes

So now we’ll be subjected to this annoying promo for the 6weeks. They give this a six week lead time yet other shows are barely advertised. They barley promote beyond 1-2 shows at all during prime time. Their promotional strategy has always been shithouse.

LOVE The promo. So looking forward to it being Live again!

3 Likes

It would be nice if other shows were more creative with their promos.

Celebrity and Big Brother were/are always the standouts

First thing I thought when I watched it, they always do great launch promos but the variation / frequency leaves a lot left to be desired.

1 Like

Just saw the promo. I like it - but it’s a huge rip off of the old Virgin America safety video.

2 Likes

Herald Sun reports 2008 Brownlow medallist Adam Cooney could take part in the new season. He is a co-host of Armchair Experts for Seven.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/star-footy-player-adam-cooney-tipped-to-join-im-a-celebrity-cast-for-new-season-in-south-africa/news-story/12b97bf4dc91979f5516767b825ced93

1 Like

He’s actually quite a funny guy so he could be good on the show.

1 Like

Does anyone know when they fly over for pre production?

New clue

Someone from KIIS FM?

1 Like

Which Radio Host Will Kiss And Tell?

I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! Premieres Sunday, 2 April.

Dust off your passport and ensure your shots are up to date when I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! premieres live from South Africa on Sunday, 2 April at 7.30pm.

We all know radio hosts are known for their gift of the gab and we’re sure this one won’t disappoint.

The jungle will be all ears as they spill the beans and command your full attention with the yarns they’re set to spin.

I think the radio host is Katie “Monty” Dimond, who co-hosted The 3pm Pick Up on KIIS before it was axed late last year.
It probably won’t be her colleague Yumi Stynes, as she once complained the show’s line up was too white, back in 2015:

1 Like

But she needs money and validation now. As long as KAK isnt also in the jungle lol

But that would make it interesting and actually worth watching. :wink:

1 Like