I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

ANOTHER camp mate? Is this really needed? I know they saved money this year but not having Warnie but seriously I donā€™ think they needed that many campmates. This show has done surprisingly well. Anyway a fashion star or something and the ā€˜campestā€™ mate ever.

@turdall we meet the intruder on Sunday night and he goes into camp on Monday night.Juila said he is fashionista and will be the campest campmate weā€™ve ever had in the camp.Sounds interesting!

Yeah I just donā€™t get why they needed so many campmates. Its not like the current ones are that stale.

Carson kresslyā€¦?

Another intruder? Not enough celebs have left the jungle to warrant the arrival of more.

2 Likes

You get your wish with another intruder. :smile:

I never said I wanted more people coming in (they should just cast more people like Keira in general). 1 Intruder in the middle of the seasons was fine (and a great addition) but after this week I believe we only have 3 weeks remaining and so far only 1 person has gone home so Iā€™m confused what on earth is going on this season. Even after Sundays elimination it seems that we will still be at 12 contestants after 3 weeks (unless itā€™s a double elimination or there is an extra intruder elimination next week?). Looks like they just want to keep almost everyone until the end maybe like BBUK style with 5 or 6 in the finale otherwise not sure whats going on unless the season is extended a bit.

Iā€™m guessing the intruder is Carson from Queer Eye or possibly someone like Courtney Act. Iā€™m definitely thinking someone to do with Rupauls Drag Race who probably wouldnā€™t commit for anymore than 3 weeks in the jungle.

Been loving Iā€™m A Celebrity :slight_smile:

Cast may not be as good as previous years, but the vibe/dynamics/chemistry is great this year :grinning:

Pricey & Ash are scene stealers.

Swanny & Kris are friendly.

Most others are good (bar Tom, glad he went).

KEIRAā€¦ OMG!? TV GOLD

Oh really? I think its been the best cast.

When I say that, I mean how well known/famous they are.

I know Iā€™m A Celebrity has the running gag of getting D-List celebrities, but perhaps more so this year.

But I think theyā€™re all good :smiling_face:

See I still think this season has the most consistent amount of starsā€¦ I would say as a whole they are more well known than any previous seasons. Perhaps not world wide like Shane Warne, but Natalie Bassingthwaighte is close to it. Tom Arnold had major success and a lot of publicity recently over Donald Trump. Steve Price has been around for years. Dane Swan has won a Brownlow Medal and a premiership and would easily be the biggest AFL star they have had. Last year we had many unknowns. I was scratching my head a lot at who all the ā€˜starsā€™ were. This year I did it only on one occasion. Everyone else I had heard of. But celebrity status is a very subjective argument and who I have heard of you might not have.

1 Like

This is the best cast theyā€™ve had on the show by a mile.

4 Likes

Agree. It is the best cast by far. Some people seem to equate a good cast with big names. But itā€™s about the combination of personalities and the producers have nailed it this year.

Warne was a huge waste of money. He constantly babbled on about how he was being perceived by viewers and the show focused too much on him, even though he was doing very little. The celebs were too ā€˜camera consciousā€™ season 1 and 2.

2 Likes

Apparently Gok Wan is entering the jungle tomorrow night.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen him, but canā€™t remember where?

Seven had his ā€œHow to Look Good Nakedā€ show on late at night about ten years ago.

1 Like

Target commercials?

1 Like

Thats the one!

So its pretty much definitely Carson Kressley going into the Jungle right?

Yes. Itā€™s him. This weekā€™s issue of TV Week confirms it.

2 Likes