Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Good luck tim and especially good luck with year/grade 12

3 Likes

Best of luck with Year 12 and come back anytime

5 Likes

Best of luck. Year 12? I forget how young some are in here. Feeling a bit old now.

5 Likes

Best of luck mate and all the best with your studies come back and say hi. Every now and then . I completely understand your situation , it’s alwaya good to put studies first.

All the best mate :slight_smile:

5 Likes

As some of us here know the forum can become highly addictive and your education should be your No.1 priority for now.
Best of luck mate and hopefully you come back at some stage down the track.

6 Likes

All the best mate

Could we have Federal Election 2019 thread re-opened obviously because of this mornings developments.
Thanks

Ya.

Since when was it crime to have a different political outlook on things when I get called stupid for doing things a different way … doesn’t meet turdalls way

I do apologise if you think I was trying to say it was a crime if you had a different view. Simply having an opinion as well that was different to yours and the way you expressed it. Which I didn’t think there was a crime against.

I reckon we might need a most hated member category this year in the media spy awards. Might win one. I’ve been told to f off and p off just in the last few months.

But you’re still here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Got to try harder than that haha

1 Like

Some people can’t take a hint it seems :joy:

1 Like

Apparently there is a rule here that they won’t delete accounts… I probably won’t get the hint until my log in is deactivated. I’ve always been a bit oblivious to hints.

1 Like

Nah your okay its good to have healthy debates , as long as we’re good and sorted it out. :slight_smile: I’m happy to continue healthy debates.

There are two other people who would be on that hated most members list. :stuck_out_tongue: I did have a stalker for a while.

I can’t seem to react to a comment with an emoji any more using my Samsung phone.

Wasn’t a problem until this week.

Same, on android (but not a Samsung phone). Loads the emojis but you can’t select them.

1 Like

:joy:

Sent from my iPhone

5 Likes

Give us back angry reacts you cowards

Life’s too short to be angry. Be sad instead.

5 Likes