Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Hopefully it’s dead, stupidest thread on this forum

5 Likes

ohh no, there were PLENTY more stupider threads…like the MediaSpy Restaurant

1 Like

Surprised my name wasn’t mentioned. :rofl:

Its gone - never to return

4 Likes

On some forums they are used as a way to boost post counts. Counting threads make even less sense than word association.

1 Like

Ok so no more poop emoji but why is it on the main home page , what does it represent under “Extra” .

Is it just meant to represent say… "all other crap " ? Or the poop just means it is some random icon here?

Though I see a mental health thread in the extra section now the poop icon seems out of place .

2 Likes

Yeah. :+1:

1 Like

Just asking, were you praying or swearing?

1 Like

A little from column A, a little from column B

2 Likes

@OnAir why is The Project thread locked? Can’t you just remove posts that are off topic.

1 Like

They’ve been doing that all week but the usual suspects just keep piling it on.

2 Likes

Warnings have been ignored repeatedly by members about the state of the thread. We are currently discussing as staff.

I would Like to apologise for my behaviour in the project thread, I get really defensive when someone accuses me of something I didn’t do. The fact that now it has spread to the private messaging in my account, makes me rethink about leaving these forums.

I also call out people when they spread bullshit too, my tact could have been more,thoughtful. Sorry for my behaviour.

1 Like

So I think I’ve missed a lot of fun somewhere but please with your discussions can you give this discussion a codename. How about “Project: Project”

4 Likes

11 Likes

Swearing doesn’t need to be on these forums either.

Bold from someone who has made 14 posts to try and be creating rules on a forum that is more than 15 years old.

2 Likes

Who do we talk to about reporting a user?

You can DM a staff member, unless it’s a staff member you’re reporting…then @Sully can deal with it.

6 Likes

I will message @Sully then @Bort is getting on my last nerve.

2 Likes