Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Hey could an admin private message me, just got a very disgusting PM from another member

11 Likes

You can also report the message itself, the button is in the same spot as for reporting a message in a thread, that is, in the hotdog menu near the like button.

1 Like

Thanks issue is over now. Its taken it out of me and im still quite upset about it.

6 Likes

Hamsters have a big lunch today?

1 Like

Hamsters working overtime tonight I see.

2 Likes

I’m not seeing that message. There’s no relaunch or major media event on, is there?

1 Like

I presume the Hamsters want a payrise, but @bacco007 and the mods aren’t willing giving them any extra lettuce.

1 Like

Can anyone else not see the Ten News First Content and Appearance thread?

1 Like

It’s there and lively right now. Lots of discussion going on.

1 Like

I can’t seem to find it. It’s not coming up for me

1 Like

Site is a bit slow so don’t be surprised if the hamsters are sweating.

2 Likes

https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/ten-news-first-content-and-appearance/

2 Likes

Fair enough. I typed the URL up and it comes up for me. Weird it isn’t appearing on the list of threads.

Thanks though to you and @David

Update: I somehow had muted the topic, which is why it wasn’t appearing :laughing:

2 Likes

What is the charge?

6 Likes

Eating a meal?

5 Likes

Ask Google. They control the ads apparently.

Either that or the hamsters who power the site are running scams to get some money for extra lettuce :laughing:.

we have little control over the ads

2 Likes

“Edmure:joy: Never gets old!

1 Like

A succulent chinese meal?

6 Likes

I think someone was trying to log into my account because I got a password reset notification this morning from MediaSpy and a couple of other websites. Is there a way I can see the ip address of who was resetting my password?

1 Like