Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

I put links to what I think are the correct YouTube videos for you

https://forums.mediaspy.org/t/radio-dx-equipment/278/79?u=tv.cynic

If you copy them into your post I will delete mine. These are the links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy2Q5PAZJkc&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eJZLUrZDXk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZRbtqEC_-Q

Thank you :slight_smile:

The easiest way to link is to highlight the text that pertains to the link, then click the hyperlink icon (fourth from left). This might be different on smartphones/the mobile website.

Just like this.

3 Likes

Another option is to just wrap the link with ` which is a lot neater, but still not perfect. That way I don’t have to link to racing.com everytime I mention racing.com.

`racing.com`

Just belatedly weighing in to add my 2c

Thank fuck. What an unnecessary feature that actively disincentivised posting. Glad it’s gone, thanks mods.

16 Likes

Can we re-open the Daily Edition thread now? Seeing as the show is finished and I’m sure there would be needed discussion.

Main points of interest from this afternoon’s final The Daily Edition:

*Sally Bowrey presented the News Updates.
*Brief highlight packages including some of the most notable guests were played upon returning from ad breaks, including a snippet of the Ian Ross interview that aired during the very first episode on 17/6/2013. As you’d expect, there wasn’t a single trace of Ryan Phelan during any of these packages.
*Final in-studio guests included Kyah Simon from the Matildas (Jim Wilson also made an appearance during that segment, in what’s probably his third last appearance on Seven) and actress Amanda Muggleton.

That point has already been discussed in the “Seven Network - Programs and Schedules” thread so like the fact that today’s show was presented by Sally Obermeder and Tom Williams, I didn’t think it was really worth mentioning due to being information even people who didn’t watch The Daily Edition (but do regularly read the forums, of course) would’ve already known.

Hello guys.
After 7 weeks on hiatus, I have made a big decision to return back to Mediaspy. It has been an extremely tough 7 weeks where I continued studying online and having to complete assessments. It was very hard for me to study online (due to the fact that the classrooms are shut). Yesterday, I had to sit for my online examination in a soundproof room in the library. Even though, I have passed this unit, I still need to do this exam. I felt very nervous when doing the online exam. After finishing my exam, i thought to myself that the exam was extremely hard and I was not allowed to use my notes. Next, I came back home and told myself that I’ve completed 2 elective units so far. However, I needed 2 more electives in order to complete my undergraduate degree. I thought to myself that I’ve had enough of math and business studies as electives and am considering other random elective units. (I may not consider science, but am leaning towards humanities as electives).
Whilst being away, I have saw a lot of new changes in the Mediaspy appearance with Facebook and twitter platforms. This week, I’ve completed all my units so far this semester and am relaxing over the winter holidays.
Today, It has been a very good day. After a 4 month hiatus, I decided to return to the gym. I haven’t done a lot of exercises for a while. When I came to the gym, I met new staff and they looked so hot and lovely. It was great for me to come back to Mediaspy and want to get in touch with everyone around the forum :slight_smile:

6 Likes

welcome back:D

1 Like

Great to have you with us again!

2 Likes

Why is there a cake beside my username. It’s not my birthday lol

EDIT: nevermind

2 Likes

Media Spy anniversery?

3 Likes

Well as far as the State of New York is concerned, it is your birthday.

1 Like

I noticed yesterday @TV-QLD was the only one with cake… thought that was odd. Not anymore though.

Site anniversary is late December I think.

2 Likes

I believe it’s for the anniversary of the member joining MS.

2 Likes

Because I ate the whole cake

2 Likes

You could have shared some of it. :pig: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It didn’t look very big anyway.

What about the cake?

1 Like