Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

That imposter…that’s an insult. :stuck_out_tongue:

To the right woman, yes I can be soft and cuddly. :wink:
To everyone else - get stuffed. :rofl:

I have a suggestion - no, wait, an idea to solve this issue - move on! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Has the spacing on mobile changed for anyone else?

Yep

1 Like

reporting more issues

1 Like

Is there a thread for The West Australian? Using the search box at top of page has not returned any success.

Some posts about it under Seven West Media

Is there a thread for programming ideas/suggestions? Not scheduling ideas - mock.

is there a radio mocks thread? I can’t find one.

That’s not something that I’ve seen here previously

2 Likes

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but the site is crashing when I move from one page to another (not always but enough to become annoying).
Started this morning.
On Chrome for Android.

Is there anyway you guys can just remove all the category/topic icons? They’re still huge and take up so much space!

Hello everyone, just to let you know that I have been absent from Mediaspy for the past 3 days. I have been extremely busy studying prior to my examinations in University. I know that this was a very stressful time for me as I had a lot of other things that has happened the day before yesterday like having guests coming over to have lunch and dinner. This was a very difficult time when I decided to step away from studies because of the loud noise coming from the guests as they played cards on the table. This month has been a turbulent time where I have to do a lot of important things and on one occasion, I threw a hissy fit whilst doing some studies.
This morning, i have gone on campus and had to sit for my examination in a very quiet room. I found this examination very hard as this was a Closed Book assessment worth 40%. I have been feeling very anxious and deranged when having to sit for a 3-hour assessment in a quiet spot. In my assessment, I thought to myself that I have done terribly and have stuffed up the questions in the test. After that, I came home and told myself that once the exams are finished, then I wont have to worry about it.
On the other hand, I was able to look at the notifications that I have received whilst being absent. From Have You Been Paying Attention threads, to Australian Ninja Warrior to Nine’s Cricket coverage. I decided that I would return to Mediaspy to just get in touch with other events that’s happening at the moment.

2 Likes

Good luck with the exam results, hope you are feeling better now.

All the best with the exams. MediaSpy will be here when you get back :slight_smile:

Finished my exam. I found this exam to be very hard and having to write extended response questions. During the exam, I had breaks where I stretched my legs. I was allocated to a special arrangements for examinations as I have special requirements include rest breaks. Most other normal students have the usual requirements. (That was the case from last year when I sat in my mathematics examination on a Saturday morning when I had extra time that includes rest breaks. I felt having Saturday exams in University was a strange idea that Curtin had implemented.)

I’ve noticed a few universities doing Saturday exams - USyd for one. Haven’t encountered one of those yet fortunately!

Which university did you go?

Swinburne had them 5 or so years back and it is an awful idea, it’s early morning Saturday and if you live far away good luck getting in on time on Saturday timetables

1 Like

Did a few Saturday exams myself and this is going back a decade. Not really a new initiative.

1 Like

WOW. I’ve never seen a university organise a Saturday examination. I would have thought that a few universities in Australia had a Sunday examination (IIRC).