Home and Away

another gang of “hot badboys”?

I’ve been working my way through the classic episodes C5 have made available (just one per year for us) but storms, somebody blowing up the formal and a baby being born but them getting stuck in the middle of nowhere is a very common theme.

1 Like

I remember a car crash with a CGI kangaroo with Mia then we have yet another crash not long after with Felicity.

As exclusively revealed in the latest issue of TV Week, Sophie Dillman and Patrick O’Connor are leaving the soap.

EDIT: according to the full article in TV Week, Sophie and Patrick plan to set up base in London in the next six months and travel around Europe. They also haven’t ruled out a wedding.

And that’s big news, why?

Because TV Week says so. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

They all seem to either dye their hair blonde or change their hair somehow when they leave.

The actress who played Chloe cut her long hair when she left.

I wonder if it is the end of the farm house set unless Mali moves in there…

1 Like

These two are very popular so they will be missed. That said, they’ve introduced a new core group over the past six to twelve months which will hopefully fill the void.

2 Likes

I think I asked last year about where to find H&A old episodes… in the prime era, I was told YouTube or dailymotion.

Seems now 7Plus has a classics channel airing the early years til 2020… personally won’t watch anything after 2012.

Anyway interesting to see some of the episodes have the “next time on home and away” preview or some just roll the credits which we don’t see here often… so some were international version.

Here’s a tail end of a 2009 episode with the credits + production ender.

4 Likes

You can watch the first 2 seasons on an overseas based streaming service as well. I have no idea why it isn’t available on 7 Plus or similar here

1 Like

It will be great if the current episodes on 7plus have the “next time on Home and Away” followed by credits and production ender.

Felicity and Tane finally tie the knot

Home and Away celebrates 8000 episodes

Tane (Ethan Browne) and Felicity’s (Jacqui Purvis) long-awaited wedding day has finally arrived, with the Bay’s hottest couple set to declare their love in an emotional ceremony on Home and Away, airing 7.00pm Monday, 27 March on Channel 7 and 7plus.

The joyous moment comes months after the star-crossed couple’s first failed attempt to wed, which left Felicity fighting for her life in a fiery car wreck.

The road to recovery saw Felicity battling her own trauma and guilt from the accident, culminating in a self-destructive drinking problem and the demise of her relationship with Tane.

Any hope for the embattled couple reconnecting seemed all but lost, but after fleeing to her country hometown, Felicity was forced to process her inner demons. Determined to be happy and commit to the man she loves, Felicity proposed to a shocked Tane.

Back on track and sick of waiting for their bride tribe – Cash (Nicholas Cartwright) and Eden (Stephanie Panozzo) – to formulate wedding plans, Felicity and Tane decide to get married the next day.

In the unmissable 8,000th episode, Tane has a surprise up his sleeve for his glowing bride. With the help of Cash, he has secretly organised an intimate and traditional Māori wedding with a Kaikaranga (a woman who performs a welcome call) and poi dancers. A recently reunited Cash and Eden are the only ones to witness the picturesque ceremony, which takes place in the depths of the forest. In a loving nod to her fiancé’s culture, Felicity surprises Tane when she recites her wedding vows in te reo Māori.

When the newlyweds head to Salt to celebrate their special day with their closest friends, there’s one more surprise in store.

Don’t miss Tane and Felicity’s big day: a special wedding set to go down in Summer Bay history.

1 Like

and only 4000 of those episodes are watchable anything after 2008 is complete rubbish

1 Like

The actress playing Ava is nearly 5 years older in real life than the age she portrays on the show. Google says she is 21 this year. I wonder if that is accurate… Heather actress was 23 playing 27 so maybe ?

I wonder if any of the Maori will use the letters “whak”… because when Ari had that speech a couple of years ago they didn’t from memory … because it sounds almost like swearing ?

Whaka is a common prefix in Te Reo Maori.

2 Likes
1 Like

This popped up in my Facebook newsfeed saying above

“You know you’ve made it when you get to meet Alf Stewart!”

2 Likes

Not my observation though I did eventually notice it when I caught up

The other day this week, Kirby dressed inappropriately to work in a cafe……thong bikini under a sheer shirt/dress

Then again who is running the mechanics since Ziggy left lol.

Also I wonder if the real Buddy the dog died as now all we hear is a dog barking noise or Justin coming into the house with the lead .

1 Like

Maybe the owners didn’t want the dog on the show anymore or the owner was a member of the off-screen team who has since left ie made redundant and the dog went with them.

The plot line with Andrew is weird. The doctor was saying he was malnourished he didn’t look that malnourished when he was in hospital.

Presumably Justin advertised the job and filled it and whoever is doing it just goes to work and does the job and goes home and doesn’t interact with Justin outside of work much if at all. Which is pretty normal in the real world.

1 Like

Summer Bay shattered

Home and Away’s explosive week

An explosive week of chaos and carnage is coming to Australia’s #1 drama from Thursday 1 to Thursday 8 June, as the lives of Summer Bay’s most beloved residents are put on the line.

Justin (James Stewart) is left fighting for his life at the hands of dangerous doomsday preppers cult, Vita Nova, who have taken a vulnerable young Andrew (Joshua Hewson). With grave concerns for Andrew’s safety, Justin goes on a solo rescue mission to bring Andrew home. When things don’t go to plan, Justin is attacked, captured and locked up.

Back in the Bay, a distraught Leah (Ada Nicodemou) enlists the help of Cash (Nicholas Cartwright) to try and track down a missing Justin. Cash and Leah are both grimly aware of the murderous lengths Vita Nova will go to protect their community, and as the hours pass by with no sign of Justin, Leah begins to fear the worst. Will Justin’s failed rescue mission cost him his life?

Marilyn’s (Emily Symons) battle against corrupt skincare company, Stunning Organics, reaches an explosive climax when a mysterious box addressed to her arrives at the Diner. For weeks Marilyn has been receiving threats, messages and anonymous calls demanding she cease doing interviews speaking out against Stunning Organics. What the Bay’s residents don’t know, is that the box contains a bomb. When Marilyn is slow to collect the parcel from the Diner, the box makes its way around the Bay, ending up in the hands of several of Summer Bay’s most beloved residents: all blissfully unaware of the danger they are in.

When the bomb is finally activated, a countdown timer is triggered. Surf shop owner, Mali (Kyle Shilling), hears about the bomb threat and races into action. With time running out, Mali barrels down the road, speeding after his friends, who are oblivious to the fact that they have a deadly bomb on board.

Is Mali too late to save them from a terrifying fate? The devastating blast will rock the Bay, and one person won’t come home.

Whose life will be hanging in the balance when the clock hits zero? You can’t afford to miss Home and Away’s explosive week on Channel 7 and 7plus.

1 Like