Home and Away

Another character, Ziggy in their nearly mid 20’s playing a teenager we are supposed to believe is 19 and slightly older than her younger sister. Yet the other sister is actually playing close to her age I think.

Reminds me of 13 Reasons Why , the “teens” had tattoos and looked way old to be in school, one was 26 I think lol.

1 Like

Debra Lawrance who is described as a Home & Away ‘legend’, (I’ve never heard of her), is defending Sam Frost.

Mel Gibson wasted his money at NIDA, should’ve done soapies first to get a start.

1 Like

She played Pippa Fletcher (later Ross) from 1992-?

1 Like

Just played one of the show’s iconic characters over a span of a couple of years (20).

7 Likes

Mel Gibson was in the short lived Punishment.

2 Likes

I always hated Pippa when watching the early years repeats. She always played favourites with her kids, was often pretty distant and unloving and I never agreed with her parenting decisions. She usually came across as a bore too.

But to be fair, you do hate a lot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Not really. Just not happy to swallow the crap dished up that most seem to accept.

But hey opinions are like assholes, everyone’s got one, even you JBar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

And yours have become as dirty as one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haven’t Seven being playing Million Dollar Minute repeats in its place?

1 Like

That’s nearly two months old?

Johnny Ruffo (who played Chris on H&A from 2013 to 2016) revealed last night that he has aggressive brain cancer, after undergoing an operation last week to remove a brain tumour.

It was actually revealed last weekend so I’m not sure why the media were slow in reporting it.

It was announced on Sunday he had a brain tumour removed and this was reported on in the media on Monday, the reason it is being reported again this morning is because Johnny actually announced on his instagram last night that he has brain cancer.

1 Like

Seven Studios launch Offical Home and Away Partnership with e-retailer OZSALE

Seven Studios has announced a partnership with leading Australian e-retailer OZSALE to launch a range of official Home and Away merchandise, inspired by the iconic Australian drama series.
OZSALE, part of The Mysale Group will be the official merchandise and e-commerce partner for Home and Away offering an exclusive range of consumer products launching first in Australia, followed by the UK & Ireland in November. The new range of Home and Away branded merchandise will include apparel and accessories inspired by the iconography of the brand, slogans, lyrics, key themes and characters of the iconic Aussie show. Product will be available at the official site www.homeandawaystore.com.au, via Mysale sites and on location at selected outlets at Sydney’s Palm Beach.
In addition, Seven Studios and OZSALE will also launch a new aspirational beach lifestyle brand - SUMMER BAY – targeting fun, fashion-forward twenty-somethings capturing the essence of the iconic Aussie Summer. SUMMER BAY is inspired by the sun, sand and surf of the Aussie beach lifestyle. OZSALE has plans to launch the range globally in November at www.summerbay.com and via Mysale sites.
“We are delighted to be the retail and manufacturing partner for Home and Away," says OZSALE CEO, Carl Jackson. “This partnership is an exciting opportunity for both parties. We are not just offering platform management, but distribution and product development as well. There’s something quite nice about us all being from the beaches too. I think Seven Studios really liked the idea of having a Northern Beaches-born company working on the merchandise for their Northern Beaches-based show. It just makes sense.”
Kate Green, Seven Studios Licensing Manager comments, “OZSALE’s outstanding ecommerce capabilities, design and manufacturing networks alongside existing and expanding footprint in key Home and Away territories – Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Ireland, made the Mysale Group the perfect partner to engage Home and Away’s strong TV, digital and social audiences globally with this exciting range of merchandise and brand extensions.”
An iconic part of Aussie culture for decades, Home and Away is the most watched serial drama for millions of Australians. International audiences in more than 60 countries are also captivated by the Australian beach lifestyle and the unmissable drama. Home and Away currently airs twice daily on Channel 5 in the UK, RTE in Ireland and on TVNZ in New Zealand.

1 Like

Melbourne actress Sarah Roberts made her Home and Away debut in last night’s episode. She played Sienna in Neighbours and had also appeared in INXS: Never Tear Us Apart.

1 Like

Home and Away annoys me all the guys have toned bodies look like they do body building .

1 Like

You prefer them fat and pudgy? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lol I mean like Robbie years ago (Jason Smith( ? I think the dude with glasses. He was thin lol. It’s like they only hire young people who look like models.

1 Like

They’re trying to appeal to the younger demographics who have abandoned the show so the characters need to be superficial and self obsessed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes