Home and Away

After two fantastic episodes I felt they spoilt it last night when they had a nurse interrupting Christian during surgery to ask if he wanted her to hang up his jacket, and then to see if he wanted to take a phone call. Yes, I know this is very relevant to another storyline but gee, that was ridiculous.

Hello, my name is trouble

Meet Felicity Newman – she’s wild and free as the sea

There’s one name on everyone’s lips this week, as the mysterious arrival of Felicity Newman (Jacqui Purvis) makes a splash on Australia’s #1 drama, Home and Away.

Tane Parata (Ethan Browne), who recently had his heartbroken by Ziggy (Sophie Dillman), is the first Summer Bay resident that gets trapped in Felicity’s web.

In need of a distraction, Tane heads out to the nightclub to blow off some steam. He then locks eyes with Felicity who’s mingling with her friends. Like a moth to a flame, Felicity comes over and starts flirting with him.

Upset with waiting for service at the nightclub, Felicity jumps onto the bar, and starts dancing C oyote Ugly -style as the crowd cheer their approval.

Felicity’s antics end up impressing Tane and they head back to her place.

The next morning, Tane tries to sneak out of her bedroom but walks straight into Senior Constable Cash Newman (Nicholas Cartwright) in his uniform. Felicity helpfully comes out to introduce Tane to her brother.

Mark your calendars, trouble comes to town this week on Home and Away.

1 Like

The actress previously appeared on Neighbours as did the storyline for a recent arrival of a character on Neighbours.

Tori and Christian request your presence

Join us for the wedding of the year

The whole nation is invited to witness the wedding of the year, courtesy of Home and Away , with ceremonies commencing 7.00pm Monday, 27 September on Channel 7 and 7plus.

Tori (Penny McNamee) and Christian’s (Ditch Davey) happily ever after is finally here, after a love story that began in a lift at Northern Districts Hospital.

While the doctors’ first kiss wasn’t exactly a fairytale – Tori misread the signals and leaned in when Christian was trying to press the lift button – it wasn’t long until Christian reciprocated with a kiss of his own and confirmed the feeling was mutual.

Tori and Christian’s relationship has faced plenty of tests, from Lewis’ (Luke Arnold) revenge mission to the arrival of Rachel (Marny Kennedy), but fate kept the two together and saw Christian pop the question, for the second time, to the woman who stole his heart.

Join the doctors, Tori and Christian, as they finally tie the knot in front of their closest friends… and Australia.

Make sure you save the date for the wedding of the year, coming to Australia’s #1 drama Home and Away .

I have to catch up but thought Penny (Tori) was leaving for the UK ?

It looks that way.

The press release three posts above contradict this.

Here are the synopses for next week (from online guides)

Monday
Mia and Ari’s future treads in murky waters. Does Theo really have his aunt wrapped around his finger? Ryder’s reality comes to a head.

Tuesday
Ari secures his future with Mia. Tori gets exciting news. Nikau seizes an opportunity.

Wednesday
Tori has to make the ultimate choice. Bella recognises unhealthy behaviour. John calls on a friend for help.

Thursday
Episode 1
Ziggy’s return isn’t welcome. Jasmine considers her relationship’s momentum. Irene comes to John’s rescue.

Episode 2
Jasmine lightens her expectations. Martha digs deep for inspiration. Ziggy becomes Dean’s greatest hurdle.

Episode 3
Jasmine wakes with debilitating guilt. Nikau and John’s worlds grow smaller. Tori and Christian’s big day arrives.

Cool. But as the press release says, the wedding itself is the following Monday. Are you suggesting the press release is incorrect?

Next Thursday isn’t the 27th anyway.

Mondays episode guide confirms the wedding is Monday next week not during this Thursday’s double.

2 Likes

The episode where Tori is doing the interview. Say it’s what 8am in NSW? , that means the hospital is doing the interview in the UK at 11pm at night.

Penny McNamee has told Who magazine she is leaving Home and Away, with her character Tori accepting a job offer in London.

UPDATE 28/9: after Monday’s episode, Penny wrote a long post on her Instagram paying tribute to her five years as Tori.

1 Like

Something sinister in the air

Australia’s #1 drama takes a deadly turn

The RSVPs are in and the tables set for the Bay’s big night, but an unexpected twist is on the way to Home and Away, starting 7.00pm Wednesday, October 6 on Channel 7 and 7Plus.

Summer Bay is dressed to impress in support of the Stewart family’s ‘Brush Up’ fundraiser, inspired by Martha’s (Belinda Giblin) passion to spread awareness for mental health.

Ahead of the event, Alf (Ray Meagher) and Roo Stewart (Georgie Parker) have worked tirelessly to help organise every bell and whistle, including a very special VIP guest appearance (Sam Mac).

The night is set to be incredible, but when Inspector Cash Newman (Nicholas Cartwright) discovers a sinister smell emanating from the air conditioning, is disaster about to strike?

As it becomes evident this is a planned attack, all of the Bay’s most popular faces are at risk. Making matters worse, it’s clear that whoever’s behind the skullduggery hasn’t finished yet.

Could it be another attempt by Tane’s (Ethan Browne) stalker? Will he survive to find out?

Don’t miss a moment of the drama as Summer Bay’s night of nights derails.

Let me guess - another explosion?

I’m tipping by the long stemmed rose left on Tane’s chest when he was lying unconscious on the ground the answer would be yes.

I don’t trust the new Doctor nor Leah’s nephew. It has to be one of them.

They’re both regulars. It isn’t them.

I definitely don’t think it’s Felicity - way too obvious. I think it may have something to do with the woman we saw last night who works in the bar with Felicity.

I don’t think this will be a long running storyline, which is a bit of a shame, because the Zoe stalker storyline was really good.

It’s Alf. He’s finally had enough and he’s going to blow the place up.

9 Likes

Yelling “ya flamin’ mongrels” as he drives off into the distance.

4 Likes